Game Update 1.2 will be going live on Thursday, April 12th!

jimmyjediknight

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my 1 guy is lvl 40 hmmm 10 lvls in 48 hours lol should be dobul

If your seriously going to try mix it up while your questing que for WZ and such. and when you travel between planets throw in a space misson.

It helps break up the grind and works like bonus xps 8)

Obvious answer is that either Bioware was not ready for today or that 1.2 was not ready to be deployed today!

But they will be ready in 2 days? How much debugging/polish in those 2 days that they haven't done already up to today?

I'm not trying to troll. I'm genuinely curious.

im bracing myself to see how many people are on my fleet thursday

i doubt its gonna be anywhere near the normal population.the sad fact is,reality is about to kick in for 95 percent of the community.and 1.2 isnt going to be the miracle patch to save the game they thought it was and its gonna be another average content patch in a mmo

but hey,im not disapointed.i wanted a decent mmo that wasnt puke 7 year old world of warcraft with a ruined community and i got it

But they will be ready in 2 days? How much debugging/polish in those 2 days that they haven't done already up to today?

I'm not trying to troll. I'm genuinely curious.

From a software developers standpoint (not a game dev mind you) you would be surprised what can happen in the last few days of development/prep.. especially if they have a hard date to meet.

lol. I bought my white crystal .today. and was also really really tempted to spend my 1000 commendations on a battlemaster token .today. but decided against it, about an hour before a friend /w me to tell me it's official.

I'm happy tonight. ha!

(I bet there will be maintenance again all saturday for us silly europeans. I bet)

Edited by amnie

So you guys should have been dropping small packets of assets to us for hte last month in anticiapation of 1.2.

That would have been way better than a HUGE giant download all at once. /sigh

Come on, this is MMO 101!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.