Preparing you for 1.2

cosmasterkiller

Anyone know if a republic class buff is the same for the mirror class? Or under the legacy system could I have 5% trooper buff with 5% BH buff? If so, that will be very interesting and a huge increase in stats for pvp with all buffs.

Anyone know if a republic class buff is the same for the mirror class? Or under the legacy system could I have 5% trooper buff with 5% BH buff? If so, that will be very interesting and a huge increase in stats for pvp with all buffs.

since they give the same buff, it only counts for one.

so if you have a bounty hunter, trooper, and consular, you would get 2 class buffs, not a combined buff of 3

Great post OP.

Sadly though it seems Rakata etc are not getting changed after all to the new stats. There is a sticky from the devs on the pts forum about it. Basically BM is getting some more expertise and that's about it. PvE gear still loaded with accuracy out the wahoo. =/

Great info, thanks!

There's one thing I'm not clear about. Will we be able to transfer mods (armor/barrel/hilts, mods, and enhancements) from present BM/Champ/Rakata gear/weaps to orange gear, like Bio promised we'd be able to do when they announced 1.2? Or are we going to be stuck with the ugly gear that we presently have until we can grind out the 1.2 gear? If it's the latter, I'm gone.