Disabling Auto-Cover on Sniper

NoiseTankXIII

Is it possible?

Because I'm dying a lot to this boss fight because no matter where I go, I tumble like a emo rollie pollie right into melee range of the boss, and extremely frustrating. I already drop a cover shield, why do I have to zip around like Dr. Rockso on cocaine?

EDIT: Never mind, figures I find it the moment I post a topic.

Edited by NoiseTankXIII

Glad you found your answer. Most good snipers will have separate binds for taking cover in place and rolling to the naturals. I love having the option for both.

• 3 years later...
Is it possible?

Because I'm dying a lot to this boss fight because no matter where I go, I tumble like a emo rollie pollie right into melee range of the boss, and extremely frustrating. I already drop a cover shield, why do I have to zip around like Dr. Rockso on cocaine?

Hello there, I would really really love to disable that annoying auto roll on my sniper. You said you found an answer... will you please share it with the rest of us?

Hello there, I would really really love to disable that annoying auto roll on my sniper. You said you found an answer... will you please share it with the rest of us?

like the person above me says. the default button for "roll into cover" is "F". go into keybindings and switch this to "take cover in place" instead, unbinding that one and you no longer roll. If you wish to use both, you can have roll into cover on Shift+F or something.