Que Times

Throras

Dear Bioware,

I am not a complainer. I did not participate in all of the ridiculous QQ about the early game access. However, I now have a 30 minute que to get into my server. THAT is not going to work. I dont know what you can do to fix this, but it needs to be fixed. Switching servers is not practical at this time as I am invested with both time and my guild on this server. Please figure this out. Thank you. :mad:

Dear Bioware,

I am not a complainer. I did not participate in all of the ridiculous QQ about the early game access. However, I now have a 30 minute que to get into my server. THAT is not going to work. I dont know what you can do to fix this, but it needs to be fixed. Switching servers is not practical at this time as I am invested with both time and my guild on this server. Please figure this out. Thank you. :mad:

I am pretty sure they are aware that things are full....

Adding more que posts is not going to help much... They are doing the best that they can possibly do... It is going to take some time but things will work out in the end...

Dear Bioware,

This thread is not going to work.

K thanks for the new, unique information.

More reposts here than on Imgur and that is hard to do.

Dear Bioware,

I realize you have continued to add servers through the early launch. Great. I do not see how this will fix the issue of bloated existing servers, however. Free transfers, and about double the existing servers would be a good start.

Love the game. Now make it workable/reasonable for me to get addicted and give you years of subscription money.

Love, Lord Shadon

I am pretty sure they are aware that things are full....

Adding more que posts is not going to help much... They are doing the best that they can possibly do... It is going to take some time but things will work out in the end...

you think i waited in a que for 30 min got on was doind a pvp hut bowl and got kicked and now i have to wait in a gd que again this is terrible

Dear Bioware,

Please double the existing amount of servers and open free transfers for about two weeks.

Love the game. Willing to give you years of subscription money if you make this workable quickly.

For god's sake, please don't make me go roll a panda.

Love, Lord Shadon

yeah this wait time is so bad ive been playing mmos since ultima online and i have never had to wait to play im ive been playing lord of the rings and i know there is a millions playing that and ive never had to wait for a server to clear out people to play this is not a good sign for the launch date i dont think i will be able to pay for this if i have to wait so dissapointed

How many people does it take to fill a server? There is a number in the top left hand side of your screen that tells you how many people are on planet...during the day it's never been above 200....What number does it take to fill a server?

Dear Bioware,

The Fatman server is seriously lagged. I got on tonight at was 1222 in line with an hour and 20 minute wait.

But other East coast PvP servers have a standard wait time.

Come on guys!

you think i waited in a que for 30 min got on was doind a pvp hut bowl and got kicked and now i have to wait in a gd que again this is terrible

This is a legitimate problem. Long queue times for an extremely popular new mmo is obviously expected but they should have added the ability to not have to re-queue or lose your place in your current queue if you disconnect.

That has been the case in many other mmo's for awhile now.

I do find it funny how many complaints there were about the staggered invites for early release and now that everyone is in the complaining has switched focus to the long queues.