James Ohlen: Game Update 1.2 Coming Next Week

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ohlen: SWTOR, for 2012, we want players to feel like they are getting their moneys worth. Huge changes additions, 1.2 coming next week (slipped, corrected himself). Defiance, will be built around the tvshow and community. Curt: We will change MMOs with ours."

Slipped? corrected himself?

They say it was stated in error, but the error could have just been accidentally saying it. I imagine he meant the April 17th if he was thinking it was coming next week as the maintenance on the 10th is just for the website.

Fairly convinced it is next week:

Ohlen: SWTOR, for 2012, we want players to feel like they are getting their moneys worth. Huge changes additions, 1.2 coming next week (slipped, corrected himself).

Reid on twitter: Did @JamesOhlen just drop a huge hint about when Game Update 1.2 will release during this panel? Yes, yes he did.

Within moments of each other.

Maintenance on Tuesday is Web Only

Makes Thursday clear for a patch day which is the day 1.1 was deployed.

Earlier marketing department slipped up and published a trailer with this week as release.

Fairly convinced it is next week:

Ohlen: SWTOR, for 2012, we want players to feel like they are getting their moneys worth. Huge changes additions, 1.2 coming next week (slipped, corrected himself).

Reid on twitter: Did @JamesOhlen just drop a huge hint about when Game Update 1.2 will release during this panel? Yes, yes he did.

Within moments of each other.

Maintenance on Tuesday is Web Only

Makes Thursday clear for a patch day which is the day 1.1 was deployed.

Earlier marketing department slipped up and published a trailer with this week as release.

This sounds pretty convincing to me. I'll drink the kool-aid

I am not convinced because as some of you may know your BM gear will not get updated unless you replace all the mods with the original ones. It would not be smart to release 1.2 in a week without making sure people will have their mods back in their BM gear. Then again BW do have a tendency to screw people over. Edited by Vinxius

I am not convinced because as some of you may know your BM gear will not get updated unless you replace all the mods with the original ones. It would not be smart to release 1.2 in a week without making sure people will have their mods back in their BM gear. Then again BW do have a tendency to screw people over.

They are supposed to wait until every last person replaces the mods?

We've known about this for quite a while now... if someone hasn't replaced them yet then... tfb

We've known about this for quite a while now... if someone hasn't replaced them yet then... tfb

This, there are many reasons 1.2 could be delayed but waiting for people to put mods back in is certainly not one of them, I find it funny that someone can even think it was so important.

The "correction" people are referring to was not made in reference to this quote. It had to do with a video that was released recently that (either in the video of description), stated the release date of 1.2 was Tuesday to which the aforementioned correction was made that stated it is not this TUESDAY; it said nothing about it not being released this week.