Huttball makes me want to quit swtor.

Alphashado

I'm glad there's going to a time penalty for bailing on warzones, Huttball included. Too many wannabe leets and ADD kids quit one minute in when it looks like it'll be a real fight. The thing is, "just roll another character" is saying "don't demand a better product for your dollar and pretend there's nothing wrong."

I've seen this but not because it's going to be a fight, but if my side doesn't have enough SI's. Not even joking, I've seen it a lot and have asked why people have left.... Should tell ya something, but hey games that are 12 of 16 SI's are balanced right?

Haha I think you are missing something, but every one has different taste and valid opinions. I love alderaan. There are many different strategies I have seen work. Including luring defenders and flank attacks being effective.

So your telling me that luring ppl off turrets and flanking ppl in void star is more fun than death traps in huttball and multilevel platforms? come on lol...

I dont see how void star/civil war is more fun than huttball? put a bomb on a door, move thru, stand by a turret, maybe im missing something? nope, boring as all heck...

Different people. Your statement insinuates that you don't understand why people like chocolate while you only like vanilla. I mean really?

So your telling me that luring ppl off turrets and flanking ppl in void star is more fun than death traps in huttball and multilevel platforms? come on lol...

For you no. For me yes. But again everybody is entitled to their own opinions.

I tend to agree with OP. Hutt ball emphasizes all the worst parts of the game, moving towards gimmicks instead of PVP. What's so wrong with letting people choose a type of warzone? We don't play Russian roulette any other aspect of the game, and since world PVP is completely dead, we shouldn't be forced to play a 'game' that's undesired.

Whew, that was about as constructive as I could make it.

Different people. Your statement insinuates that you don't understand why people like chocolate while you only like vanilla. I mean really?

You're attempt at wit just went screaming down the road and missed completely, but thanks...

You're attempt at wit just went screaming down the road and missed completely, but thanks...

You thinking that was "wit" and not fact on the metaphor is what missed you completely. How else would you like me to put it? Your favorite color is blue, mine is green and you can't understand why? I like spicy foods and you don't and can't figure out why? I could go on all day. Bottom line is you flat out said that "I dont see how void star/civil war is more fun than huttball? put a bomb on a door, move thru, stand by a turret, maybe im missing something? nope, boring as all heck... "

The thing you are missing is what I and another have pointed out, different people like different aspects. Shall I say that again or are you going to think I am being witty?

Yes I know some of you love it with a passion.

Yes I know some of you think it is the best thing to come along since sliced bread.

I hate it.

With a passion.

I'm not even going to get into the reasons WHY I hate it. This topic has been debated to death already. What bothers me is that I am FORCED to play it.

Yes I know. Move to republic and you will hardly have to play it.

Yes I know. 1.2 should greatly minimize the amount of times it pops due to more faction vs faction as well as the new wz.

I don't care. I absolutely despise this warzone and if post 1.2 I am still forced to play it in order to enjoy warzone play, or if I have to take a 15 min penalty even if I leave it immediatly.. I will be moving on.

Not gonna pay a sub for a game that forces me to do something I do not enjoy at all.

I heard all about why you hate the huttball, now let me give you a reason why I love it.

Click on 3min mark into this video and you'll have an idea :p

This is to the original poster, on April 20(opporunity to enter a beta of game that I will not name)you and I will never have to play huttball ever again!!!!! No doubt like many others, I'll be taking my huttball and going home cause we all know whatever pvp is in Swtor is not really pvp. Hell I'm from a pvp server and there's no openpvp to come across.

Those that stick around for the swtor's scenerio pvp will feel more of a drain and more difficulty to get matches cause there will be far better openpvp situations that will arise from not just one opposing faction but from two separate opposing factions attacking your lands!!!...

Does not matter what patches Bioware releases...they will never recover from their sub lose.