What do you drink during raids?

Proksham

Just finished a bottle of Crane Lake, white wine Moscato.

LOL Crane Lake!!! the best cheap wine you will ever find 3.46 a bottle!

I am partial to Two Hearted Ale from Bell's Brewery

Edited by Yaiser

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Ebay is your friend!

Saves me a huge amount of time and money. No bio-breaks needed when raiding. No need to follow fashion fads when in public.

[Wedding invitations are a bit problematic though. But a nice tie usually fixes that]

I use a bucket for that. If I'm feeling more creative I just attach a funnel to a garden hose and place the other end in the toilet. But that's only if I'm doing HM/Nightmare modes.

Hahaha! So true! I heal and drink as well. Anything from red wine to cocktails. In our guild's old wow days, we had a "Team D" for Friday night raids. It was our Team Drunk and we raided and drank throughout the night. Good Times!

That is great! I really don't drink until I am drunk. But when I do I make sure to find a group to kill people.. I mean heal them.

I know, right? I buy it by the case.

The only Izze I wasn't too fond of was Sparkling Apple. Tasted just like apple juice.. not that there is anything wrong with apple juice. I just don't buy Izze for apple juice. Haha!

Tap water or tea (earl grey, english breakfast, mint or orange).

Beer is pretty much liquid bread as far as carbs go, wine makes me giddy too fast and hard liquor even more so. Fizzy drinks are either sugar in a can (non-diet) or play havoc with your body's blood sugar (diet).

Tea is always your friend. :D

You sound just like me :)

i drink Tea because its healthy in the long run.

and smoke green tobacco when i wanna feel giddy.

This thread explains so much...

(Anyways, my answer is water from my bathroom sink, because it's the fastest route to hydration, and I don't care what it tastes like. Hmm, guess that means I'm addicted doesn't it?)

Edited by Stenrik

This thread explains so much...

(Anyways, my answer is water from my bathroom sink, because it's the fastest route to hydration, and I don't care what it tastes like. Hmm, guess that means I'm addicted doesn't it?)

My Grandmother called it "Adam's Ale" :)

I'm a milk man, myself.

But I also gulp Coke or iced tea... or Stewart's Key Lime Soda.

All that sugary schtuff goes through me quicker than a lightsaber through Darth Maul, though, so I try not to drink too awful much.

However, when all that sugary schtuff has turned into a happy-smiley kidney stone, I drink real lemonade to help break it up, along with lotsa water to facilitate transit.

Fade to Black...