Live the Ship Droid Experience!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm down. As I've posted before, this is a regular thing. In fact, this is the THIRD year they've done this. It has nothing to do with degrading, or trivializing Star Wars lore.

Here, check them out:

The first was the Sarlacc Enforcer class, the second was the Shyriiwook Localization (LOL!), and now this one.

omg....hahahahaha.

Thank god for their sense of humor.... though really, if I could use my droid to "pimp my ship" I'd be one happy Sith

I got to admit. I was hoping it was true for a second. but i watched through it and just Loled. Kudos Bioware. But next time lets see what happens at the epic stand off between droid and trooper k?

C2 then pulls out a blaster and blows the troopers to bits. Too bloody to show....

Different team. Demanding that the team that made this update (marketing and web) fix ingame bugs and exploits will not yield favorable results...

In my opinion, every BioWare employee... Devs, Web team, Marketing, Secretaries, Janitors... EVERYONE should be working on fixing the cheats. Give the non-tech employees menial tasks like testing and data entry.

This game thrives on PvP. PvP is broken because of cheating. Make the game playable before you do anything else. Adding to a game that is broken is like putting a new stereo in a car with a busted transmission.

Edited by OpenSorce