Live the Ship Droid Experience!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I truly enjoy Bioware's sense of humor. This totally blow the Sarlacc out of the desert. I hope it doesn't land on the blimp..

Imperial to Republic, "you gonna miss the strength datacron this time?". Republic Knight, "No way, I got it all planned ou... what's that flying toward us?" Imperial Agent, "Sarlacc!!!"

Thanks BW!!

Good one Bioware. Very creative.

Yeah good creative way to waste time, resources and our subscription fees, "JERKS"

Aw shucks...and I thought that I'd finally be able to space him out an airlock! :p

With what they wasted with this drivel, they better implement something close to this or i'll insist that the developers get spaced out an airlock!

NOW YOU SEE WHAT THESE IDIOTS WHO ARE PAYED BY YOUR MONTHLY SUB ARE REALLY DOING!

Instead of fixing the game and adding new content, they waste time programing and recording stupid movies of robots washing windows.

Yeah good creative way to waste time, resources and our subscription fees, "JERKS"

With what they wasted with this drivel, they better implement something close to this or i'll insist that the developers get spaced out an airlock!

You know, it probably only took about a day of an underlings time to make those vids.

It's not like it's hard to make them.

I am saddened by so many peoples lack of humor and over abundance of self entitlement.

Well, atleast we'll hopefully be able to space ourselves in the role of C2N2 so we'll never have to listen to his drivel again.

Also in order for C2N2 to have any meaningful work we'll better be able to upgrade to something like the Normandy where there are proper kitchens and toilets to clean...