The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Live the Ship Droid Experience!

CourtneyWoods

I think i know why some people (including me) are a little upset with the joke.

You don't do jokes when there is a real problem, as then it can be considered bad taste.

We feel the game is coming to an end, we feel like stop paying for nothing, and in Bioware they feel happy with our money.

We are hoping for new contents, we want something new, something different. I think there are a lot of people hoping for 1.2 to be the final solution to the game, the reason to keep p(l)aying a game one month more. The excuse for some to feel good about having paid a whole year to be bored after 4 months... and then realize that everything is a joke. No new contents. No new mini-games to refresh us. Nothing to do after listening all the lines of the great voice talents. The whole game is an expensive april fools.

AND: Worst above everything is... everyone has realized that there was a joke as NOBODY thinks that EVERYTHING is possible in a ROLE playing game.

NOBODY thinks a ROLE playing game can be OTHER than SHOOTING AND VIOLENCE.

There is not sub option to pay for a full year, 6 months is max :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive seen soooooo many people post that they think its sad they WASTED all that time and money making thoes april fools days vids..... OMG. i cant understand how so many people have this feeling of right to emtitelment over how a company spends the companies cash.

Who is this 'we' of whom you speak? But anyway I really hope you are on the Shaltin Tunnels server because then maybe I can have your stuff if you are un-subbing. Pretty please? :D

Sorry, not on that server... in fact i had four characters in an european server... al deleted after being at 50. Now all I got is a new one in asia pacific and two in a USA server. I have quit most of them at 50 because there were no new things to do :( I am afraid that, as soon as i do my story line with that new sith and my new imperial agent, i'll unsuscribe. Well, if they allow me to do all that wonderful things they say in the trailer of 1.2 version i may think twice (more crafting? build droids? role playing game options?... As i said before, in my opinion, everything that gets a little out of the "straight line" (fight) seems a joke today, and that is terribly sad. Our imagination and freedom is being destroyed even in games :((

In case anyone missed the 2010 and 2011 April Fool's updates, here you go:

This is the third year in a row they've done an April Fool's joke. The first was the Sarlacc Enforcer class, the second was the Shyriiwook Localization (LOL!), and now this one.

Enjoy! :D

Must have Plush UI! It's like fantasy fur, only...well, it's fantasy fur, but I don't care. Want!

Ok, man. I hope you realize that utterly unrealistic expectations, such as this, only yields perpetual disappointment. I've met people like you. NOTHING within the realm of reality will make people like you happy. Absolutely nothing.

I have met people like you as well. I call them "fanbois".

I notice you post something negative about anyone in this thread who says that BioWare's time and resources could be put to better use than jokes. This game needs a lot of work. We just wish BioWare who, since we pay them, works for us would devote themselves to fixing the product that we are paying for above everything else.

That was funny. I forgot it was April 1st when I had first started reading, but got the joke prety fast. Good one.

It's now April 2 in the UK and the sticky or feature on the launcher and page haven't been removed.. maybe it isn't a joke? I thought so at first but.. if it isn't I think it still sounds like fun!

Nice one BioWare, I seriously lol'd at the Super Star Wars bit, woulda loved to see the droids reaction when he ran out of lives and realized there's no save function (not even level passwords... seriously...) in that god forsaken game. :jawa_evil: