Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Live the Ship Droid Experience!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, if they implemented it I would do it. I think it would be fun. A ship droid earning the respect of the crew and becoming a good character in their own right. Unlock new greetings for them to say when you enter the ship and stuff. You know at least those female smugglers out there have the "Full service" ship droid attachments for those long, lonely trips to the outer rim.

If this is truly an April fools joke, then i for one will be emailing a complaint to (Bioware/Lucas Arts/EA) for misappropriation of resources (i.e our game purchase, & subscription fees).

For example the creation time, and etc.. used on the videos, as well as the various posting on this as well as the notices on the launcher and the news feed of the website

If this is truly an April fools joke, then i for one will be emailing a complaint to (Bioware/Lucas Arts/EA) for misappropriation of resources (i.e our game purchase, & subscription fees).

For example the creation time, and etc.. used on the videos, as well as the various posting on this as well as the notices on the launcher and the news feed of the website

not quite as funny as bios, but still good. But srsly, I'd love to be able to play as Ship Droid and clean windows, just so I could actually comprehend how important he actually is and not hate him for his constant blabbering, but be grateful for all his efforts.

While this is an awesome April fools (I got a laugh out of it anyway... Good job!) it did actually sound half decent in parts.

The general concept of actually making your ship droid useful did get me excited very briefly until I realised it was all shinanigans and nothing more than an april fools...

Still if they just add new skins for the bot (I really hate the C-3PO type droid... Give me an R2 type droid ANY time!) id be happy.

The other thing that made me interested was the mention of meaningful decisions that effect aspects of the ship interior. While again this was an april fools it did highlight the lack of meaningful decisions in the game altogether and the lack of customisation currently available for ship interiors...

Get on it BW!

And good job, you old scallywag!

seriously think you need to chill out, its 4 videos and some text all of which are hilarious and insideously would look amazing ingame :cool:. go outside and take in some sunshine and stop taking like so seriously.

Edited by Shingara

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.