Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Server que after disconnect- grace period plz?

Vaeli

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am shocked ......I took off work today and tomorrow expecting to get a ton of play time in......

To play on one of the existing servers? You serious? You expected to get a TON of play time in, on launch day, on an existing server?

:confused:

Welcome to your first MMO.

Server error and 1500 in front of me. Lovely, fix this already. looking at a 4-5 hour wait

Its also launch day so one would think pop cap would be raised and new character creation limits set and capped but no.

Edited by Trigenetic

A disconnect-grace period would be very nice.

Absolutely frustrating when you finally log in after a long server queue, then your network hiccups, or some1 tripped over the power cord, or whatever, and then bam! you're back for another super lengthy wait in the queue.

Or if you're in the middle of a group-event, say slogging through a Flashpoint, or a Heroic Zone, and then FOOM! You end up leaving your friends in a lurch for the next hour as you're stuck in queue again.

There seriously is an issue with this, now me and a friend are both playing, we both experienced a lag spike, he disconnected while mine just lagged a bit and he's stuck in queue (As number 1700).

Now about 10 minutes after I get the same kind of lagspike and disconnects and as I try to re-enter I'm number 8 in queue. Really really odd system.

There seriously is an issue with this, now me and a friend are both playing, we both experienced a lag spike, he disconnected while mine just lagged a bit and he's stuck in queue (As number 1700).

Now about 10 minutes after I get the same kind of lagspike and disconnects and as I try to re-enter I'm number 8 in queue. Really really odd system.

I guess your not the only one who dc'ed.

Basilisk Droid EU has 1000 ppl in queue all the time. If i log in in the morning there are already 300 ppl in line, if i log in after i come home from work there is a 1200+ line...

I hope they fix this soon.

I've had several error code 9000 today where I get booted to server selection and got back in within a few minutes. Now the last crash I had I got booted again to server selection and suddently I'm number 1030 in query.

Needless to say, I'm very displeased about having to wait 1-2 hours to play again due to some bug.

My disconnection woes have only just started today - maybe it's the new influx of people who just got the game logging into a server that's already fit to bust at the seams with people... but anyway I'm queue-ing for hours to play for a few minutes before I'm back on the queue again.

Random disconnects with error 9000's and then stuck in queue. When queue pops it gives me an error about my account then puts me back in the queue. After this second trip I get online. Every d/c = two trips through the queue!! Even one trip is unacceptable.

got same isssue, My ISP fail in terms of stability, and queue on TOFN is more or less 6h its almost impossible to join not to mention playing. Don't advice me to change serv, ad my guild was placed there by BW. Just don't put me at the end of queue after 1 min d/c :(. Today I got form 1,6k to place 63, than back at the end again. It is so frustrating :/

Seriously....

Afther 3hours in queue, i finally get to play. Play 15mins, then had a CTD with no warnings and no error log or possible explanation. Now im back to number 1543 in queue. I instantly logged back in afhter the crash, but still got in queue.

We seriously need a 5min grace period

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.