Reasons to Stick Around?

Acheilus

Hello, I have recently went back to another MMO and, I feel that overall, it is leaps and bounds ahead of this one. What with day/night cycles, more raids, arenas, non phased/instanced areas, and other features. Are there any plans to address these issues, or add in these features? I believe that Bioware is taking to long to bring out updates, and the current content is not holding us all over. 1.2 does not seem to remedy this, as the new operation and flashpoint will be blown through, especially due to the lack of hard mode, and 1 new battleground. Get it into gear, Bioware, and get more content here. Story can't last you forever.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I have recently went back to another MMO and, I feel that overall, it is leaps and bounds ahead of this one. What with day/night cycles, more raids, arenas, non phased/instanced areas, and other features. Are there any plans to address these issues, or add in these features? I believe that Bioware is taking to long to bring out updates, and the current content is not holding us all over. 1.2 does not seem to remedy this, as the new operation and flashpoint will be blown through, especially due to the lack of hard mode, and 1 new battleground. Get it into gear, Bioware, and get more content here. Story can't last you forever.

Dec 20th to March 20th is 3 months. How fast did you want them to keep adding stuff? They did add in 1 flashpoint and raid in those 3 months.

Dec 20th to March 20th is 3 months. How fast did you want them to keep adding stuff? They did add in 1 flashpoint and raid in those 3 months.

Oh wow, 1 flashpoint and 1 raid:eek:. It's like they say about MMOs, you aren't competing with what WoW had at launch, you're competing with what they have NOW. Anyway, a flashpoint and a raid is like a couple of days at the MOST, unless you are absolutely terrible.

Oh wow, 1 flashpoint and 1 raid:eek:. It's like they say about MMOs, you aren't competing with what WoW had at launch, you're competing with what they have NOW. Anyway, a flashpoint and a raid is like a couple of days at the MOST, unless you are absolutely terrible.

If you are looking for the best MMO ever, first off you will never be satisfied, and secondly, go play the one you think is best.

If you are looking for a fun Star Wars MMO, then go play that one.

It's really not rocket science.

The only place this "competition" is happening is in your head.

Edited by Skoobie

No game will ever please content locusts like yourself. This game is progressing faster than any other MMO in history.

If you don't like it, then GO. Why are you still here if you don't like it? Just leave... we don't care that you don't like it. WoW will be happy to have you back.

No game will ever please content locusts like yourself. This game is progressing faster than any other MMO in history.

If you don't like it, then GO. Why are you still here if you don't like it? Just leave... we don't care that you don't like it. WoW will be happy to have you back.

So, wanting fresh, fun, new things to do every month or two is just to much to ask? That makes me a "content locust?" Ok, then have fun with sitting on your factions capital ship afk, or crafting. OH WAIT, this game doesn't even require you to craft, it does that FOR you, taking yet another pastime away. It would really help if we could all do something as simple as fishing. Anyway, my philosophy is, if I give 15 bucks a month, I should have fresh content at least every couple of months. I mean, this is an mmo, not KOTOR 3.

So, wanting fresh, fun, new things to do every month or two is just to much to ask? That makes me a "content locust?" Ok, then have fun with sitting on your factions capital ship afk, or crafting. OH WAIT, this game doesn't even require you to craft, it does that FOR you, taking yet another pastime away. It would really help if we could all do something as simple as fishing. Anyway, my philosophy is, if I give 15 bucks a month, I should have fresh content at least every couple of months. I mean, this is an mmo, not KOTOR 3.

Name one MMO that gives new content every couple of months.

edit - I do miss fishing...

Edited by OmegaMayhem

Name one MMO that gives new content every couple of months.

edit - I do miss fishing...

I like to add "consistently".

DDO actually tried to release content monthly when it first released. That lasted the first 4 months. Then they realized it would be impossible to keep up with that schedule.

Edited by Skoobie

Thats exactly what you're doing. you have no idea how complicated adding new content is bro... what does WoW add every month? Nothing. They add like.. 3 raids every year. stop complaining. Bioware is doing a great job. you have no idea.

Guys we all wanted this game to rock and I feel all of your pains trust me.

Instead of the game rocking I feel like I got "hit by a rock in the head" when I think of what could have been but obviously will not be. Hard to swallow for me but I can't see how I could stick around anymore.