Master Strike buff new 1.2 notes

Rotanartlu

i say this: let master strike apply immobilize on target. thenim gonna use it. atm its off my hot bar.

as watchman, between using my overload saber and cauterize along with merciless strike, all i do is building focus. and use a couple of normal slashes if focus allows. no time for master strike.

I read 15%, but still that's pretty nice. Couple it with 8% talent and it's going to be scary.

To be honest, I'm a little worried that there is a stealth nerf or something. I cannot understand why they are buffing us even more. I'm afraid, for Sentinels at least, they will make our offhand do less damage like it does in other attacks (currently MS both weapons hit for 100%dmg).

Honestly I don't think you play PVP a lot with your Sentinel, or you don't know good ranged players.

Dude, the Master Strike change is going to be a reduction in damage, not an increase vs good players.

Here is how it will go: Noob Sentinel will rush up to a pro, and start Master Strike. Now Noob Sentinel is going to try to let the entire thing finish...

Pro Sith dude will then Stun/Blind/Knockback the noob Sentinel... And all that time he spend waiting for 'that last big swing' is going to be wasted.

Adding a little ammount of damage to that ability is just going to encourage noob Sentinels to preform self inflicted stuns on themsevles. I wouldn't sweat it.

Seems like you need all the encouragement you can get.

i say this: let master strike apply immobilize on target. thenim gonna use it. atm its off my hot bar.

as watchman, between using my overload saber and cauterize along with merciless strike, all i do is building focus. and use a couple of normal slashes if focus allows. no time for master strike.

No. If Overload, caut, and merc are all have atleast 5 seconds on their cds. master strike is highest dps. This is the bread and butter of burst because all your dots are rolling by then. Also, don't stop it unless you need to move,interrupt, or cc. So factor in the 1.2 changes and you get even more great success.

Also, by making dispatch usable from 30% now makes it by far the strongest execute in the game. Inquisitor has a 4m range, and Sniper is on a much longer CD.

Assassin execute does a lot more damage then ours. Tooltips for like 700 more IIRC.

Your doing it wrong then. Its situational but still very useful...

To me, anyone whoever says they use a "rotation" for their class, whichever class and call themselves a pro...

Well, I just laugh.

Really, every class, every fight, every player is different, and every fight will require the useage of different skills.

This is why most times I can adapt a Master Strike into my fights, pull it off neatly and make it happen with the full damage. I get interrupted most time by good players, so what? Either way, you already had a few seconds off the cooldowns on the skills you could be waiting for a recharge and it ALSO applies a stack of Overload Saber.

It's damage is monster and now it's getting upped by potentially 23%. AND UNINTERRUPTIBLE. You can also make Master Strike root the enemy.

What else do you guys want?

Jeez...

To me, anyone whoever says they use a "rotation" for their class, whichever class and call themselves a pro...

Well, I just laugh.

Really, every class, every fight, every player is different, and every fight will require the useage of different skills.

This is why most times I can adapt a Master Strike into my fights, pull it off neatly and make it happen with the full damage. I get interrupted most time by good players, so what? Either way, you already had a few seconds off the cooldowns on the skills you could be waiting for a recharge and it ALSO applies a stack of Overload Saber.

It's damage is monster and now it's getting upped by potentially 23%. AND UNINTERRUPTIBLE. You can also make Master Strike root the enemy.

Jeez...

totally agree :)

Well, I just laugh.

Jeez...

Right on money on this one. :) - To bad that the cookie cutter bad sentinels didn't learn WHEN to use it before. I'll be laughing at that for a while until everyone starts learning when to kick this golden attack on.

Well, I just laugh.

Jeez...

Couldn't agree more. People saying they have a 'rotation' with one of the most contextually based classes in the game, are lying. This class is all about knowing what to use and when to use it. Then you don't fall into the cookie cutter bad sentinels complaining that we're "underpowered," when sentinles seriously melt faces.

Oh and idc what that guy said, if you don't use Master Strike, you're doing it wrong.