Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Would you romance Satele Shan if allowed to?

DeutschGamer

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Kira's research, she already has a son old enough to be in the Order. So ... :eek:

He had an entire back story in Annihilation book written by drew karpyshyn

Theron (her son) is not Force Sensitive, takes after his father (Supreme Republic Commander Jace Malcom) The dude in the video who blows himself up with a grenade

I think the whole "romance" thing is a big weird to begin with...step outside, try online dating...nothing in this game is real.

Ah, but the thing is, it's fantasy. You don't want it to be real. I have a hubby, whom I love, and well, living through my characters let's me live on the wild side without making anyone feel bad, or getting divorced lol.

Age does that to you.

Isn't she very young in Return (late teens to mid 20s) an 56 in-game?

Exactly. The cinematic shows her on Alderaan with Jace Malcom, before Theron's birth. Annihilation gives Theron's age as 26 and takes place after Act 3 of class stories IIRC, so that would put her in-game at roughly 25-30 years after the cinematic. (And for *that* she looks pretty good. :cool: )

Totally "yes" on all counts!

I think she is a great character with a great look. The intro movie version is neat and so is the in-game version. Her in-game version is not at all too old to me, but then that does depend a good bit on our own ages.

I like that she is not arrogant or preachy sounding too, which might come with the position. She's stayed approachable.

She has a neat hairstyle and outfit style. Plus she's kind of endowed...

My consular would be all over her! Trying to get her to take her as a padawan as a start : )

To all those saying they'd romance the trailer versions. That's supposed to happen 32 years before the events of the actual game. Also if any of my toons had the option they'd probably pass... You know, since her ex is the Supreme Commander of the Republic Armed Forces... Not a guy you wanna mess with

As I read somewhere on the Internet:

Hooking up with a single mother is like continuing on some one elses saved game, and with all the achievements unlocked. :rak_01:

My toons wouldn't touch Jaces sloppy seconds with a teen-foot pole.

Edited by ImASkeleton

• 1 year later...
No, she's a hypocritical *****.

Seriously though, I cannot believe how the grandmaster of the jedi order can't even be bothered to stick to their own "no baby mommas/no baby daddys" rule.

The sith might be evil as hell but at least they are honest about it.

TL;DR No I can't stand hypocrites

My first thought when I found out about Theron was that she was a hypocrite as well but Theron was actually born BEFORE she became Grandmaster of the Jedi order and she realize at this point why the Jedi have rules against attachments such as there children and so she had her son adopted by her old Jedi master and never had contact with him till the lost suns comic which was set slightly before the game. From this as well as other things I have concluded that the Jedi's no attachments rule is easier said than done. However at least Satele unlike Anakin actually learn from this. As for the relationship question, in the game she is to old but back when the trailers were set absolutely.

Descendant of Bastila Shan and Revan, Satele now leads the Jedi Council from Tython during the Cold War period. If there was a romance arc or even a one time fling during a mission where you stayed together, would you welcome and pursue it? Do you even think it would be tastefully done?

Just curious if people ever had the hots for another Bastila.

no she's a Jedi,and cannot be trusted, now,if my bh could romance the operatives no 7, I think her name is. That would be cool.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.