What was happened to Satele Shan?

Missandei

Dear BioWare, can you explain what was happened to Satele Shan from the time she was pictured at the loading screen to the time he actually appeared in the game?

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/9165/11037404.jpg

Judging by the pictures, she was no less than captured by evil Darth McDonalds and was forcefully feed up by potato chips and cola..

How else she can manage to gain so much extra weight by so short time?

Edited by Missandei

Dear BioWare, can you explain what was happened to Satele Shan from the time she was pictured at the loading screen to the time he actually appeared in the game?

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/9165/11037404.jpg

Judging by the pictures, she was no less than captured by evil Darth McDonalds and was forcefully feed up by potato chips and cola..

How else she can manage to gain so much extra weight by so short time?

She old.

The three cinematics and loading screen depict everything from 30 years before the game actually starts. So Satele is now 30 years older and that time has taken its toll; particularly the broom that she has swallowed and never came out again...

The three cinematics and loading screen depict everything from 30 years before the game actually starts. So Satele is now 30 years older and that time has taken its toll; particularly the broom that she has swallowed and never came out again...

Im just have consult official timeline.. The time gap is not a 30 year long..

«Hope» trailer is taking place at 3,660 BBY

Coruscant Treaty - 3,653 BBY

The old Republic events - 3,643 BBY

But she is definitely have changed in this 7-17 years..

The return of the Sith featured in the first video sparks a war which rages for "decades" http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/timeline culminating in the sacking and occupation of Coruscant and the forced signing of the Treaty of Coruscant.

SWTOR is set after this event, it is supposed to be about 30-40 years.

Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed with her face, her body is fine. ;) Anyway, they implemented a pretty bad face for her. I hope they change it later on. It took Blizzard almost 6 years to update Sylvanas model from WoW.

Edit: Yeah she's suppose to look old but, I don't know her face still urks me.

Edited by spectreclees

Um, the Return Trailer happens before the Hope Trailer

I'm sorry what? She does not look 'fat' at all. If that's 'fat' then I'd hate to see what you fellas consider'normal'.

It's like me saying that I wish male body type 4 wasn't used so much in the game, that I couldn't stand the sight, of so many male NPCs, being flabby ham-beasts....and perhaps I do.

I mean would guy guys rather she have a gaunt complexion, and sunken in cheeks? She looks fine.

:jawa_evil:

I'm sorry what? She does not look 'fat' at all. If that's 'fat' then I'd hate to see what you fellas consider'normal'.

It's like me saying that I wish male body type 4 wasn't used so much in the game, that I couldn't stand the sight, of so many male NPCs, being flabby ham-beasts....and perhaps I do.

I mean would guy guys rather she have a gaunt complexion, and sunken in cheeks? She looks fine.

:jawa_evil:

Damn right she still look FINE! If I were a videogame character..... mmmmmmmmm!

What I want to know is: During the time of the Threat of Peace comics, did she dye her hair red, or has she simply dyed it black ever since? (Truth be told, I don't even remember when the Threat of Peace comics take place...)

They take place shortly after the peace treaty. But they were made so early they changed her appearence afterwards. So you could explain it like you did.

Baras became much fatter after the peace treaty too. Peace is not healthy :troll:

Baras became much fatter after the peace treaty too. Peace is not healthy :troll:

The cake is a lie, there is only pie.

Through pie, I gain calories.

Through calories, I gain fat.

Through fat, my belt is broken.

The Recliner shall free me.

The Sith Code according to Darth Baras, with thanks to the guy who first posted it. :D

Return takes place in 3681 BBY, the game's class stories begin in 3643-3641 BBY. By the end-game, according to some fan calculations based on remarks by NPCs in the game, up to a dozen years could have passed. By that time, Satele would be in her early seventies perhaps. Not bad looking, even for a Jedi, at that age. ;)

Return takes place in 3681 BBY, the game's class stories begin in 3643-3641 BBY. By the end-game, according to some fan calculations based on remarks by NPCs in the game, up to a dozen years could have passed. By that time, Satele would be in her early seventies perhaps. Not bad looking, even for a Jedi, at that age. ;)

I thought it was kind of canon that the story of the game takes place within two years :confused:

That would mean Satele is (maybe) 14 in "Return"+ 28 years war + 10 years peace + 2 years game = 54 in endgame

I thought it was kind of canon that the story of the game takes place within two years :confused:

That would mean Satele is (maybe) 14 in "Return"+ 28 years war + 10 years peace + 2 years game = 54 in endgame

She's hardly fourteen in Return, perhaps in her late teens (17-19)? The game's story starts over approximately two years for each class, 3643-3641 BBY, but how long the game's story itself so far takes, is up in the air. Some claims say that the Smuggler's hunt for Skavak alone takes 8 years, that 12 years pass for the IA between beginning of their arrival in Dromund Kaas and some mention of a character that dies there in their chapter 2 or so etc.