Republic

Provos

there is a general rule in MMOs, it's pretty easy as long as you know it:

If you want to PvE go to the "Light Side"

If you want to PvP go to the "Dark Side"

simple as red and true for all MMOs with 2 factions (WoW, AION, DCUO, WAR - etc. ad infinum)

All the keyboard turners and mouse-clickers end up on the "good" side while most of the people who have actually played competetive stick to the side that actually wins.

Now let's see what Billy Random is going to say about that:

"Hey, I'm Billy Random and I play in XXX on the Server XXX and we ALWAYS win against the Imps - srsly L2P dood!"

Yeah well Billy is playing in the servers biggest guild and always has someone to team with.

He's also in the same guild that has been playing since start and got all the raid gear together and whoop floor with pugs.

That said what do we learn? Correct, this time it was not your fault because you didn't know better - well then do it better next game or search for a guild with good players.

there is a general rule in MMOs, it's pretty easy as long as you know it:

If you want to PvE go to the "Light Side"

If you want to PvP go to the "Dark Side"

simple as red and true for all MMOs with 2 factions (WoW, AION, DCUO, WAR - etc. ad infinum)

All the keyboard turners and mouse-clickers end up on the "good" side while most of the people who have actually played competetive stick to the side that actually wins.

Now let's see what Billy Random is going to say about that:

"Hey, I'm Billy Random and I play in XXX on the Server XXX and we ALWAYS win against the Imps - srsly L2P dood!"

Yeah well Billy is playing in the servers biggest guild and always has someone to team with.

He's also in the same guild that has been playing since start and got all the raid gear together and whoop floor with pugs.

That said what do we learn? Correct, this time it was not your fault because you didn't know better - well then do it better next game or search for a guild with good players.

Meh I use both and have remapped 1/2 my keyboard. I pwn joo m8 :p:cool::D;)

You know what it, it doesn't freaking matter. Since I posted this, we have lost 5 more straight. Republic just does not win in warzones at all. If you say they do you are just lying.

Sounds like you need to go back to your Alliance main.

I'm now sitting at 47 straight wins against the Empire as a Republic player (lost a few R v R huttball though).

Has the Republic lost on my server within that time frame? A ton! It's just that I go in with a premade that has proven itself extremely difficult to bring down.

Honestly, if you really want to win form a competent premade, get on Mumble/Vent, and then go for it. You should, at least I hope, see a huge boost.

Four new 50s in my guild defeated a group of BM Imps last night in a Civil War match because of this. Although the Empire dominated in medals, damage, and healing, my guildmmates' coordination and suicide defense of turrets allowed them to squeak out a win.

Please give a link where we can download the raw data for this. I would like to play with it in Hadoop. But guessing you just made this number up.

Have 2 50 emps and 1 50 pub now. And these are my estimated stats from thin air.

Empire win when pugging: 50% ish

Republic win when pugging: 50% ish

Empire wins when premade: 90% ish

Republic wins when premade: 90% ish

hmm, I think that it's YOU who has a 18% win to lose ratio. It may means that you are rather bad.

Try to find friends to tag with. If you play alone (and poorly), you have little chance to win against teams of good players.

Or defect to the Empire because you don't need to do that there.

You know what it, it doesn't freaking matter. Since I posted this, we have lost 5 more straight. Republic just does not win in warzones at all. If you say they do you are just lying.

So Republic on your server are terrible, your point? It's clearly not due to overpopulation as you pointed out you were subtracting pub vs pub huttball- which wouldn't happen if you were outnumbered.