Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

What a disappointment! This is a release, not a beta ... I do not understand how they can keep lying to people in a phased manner and to put people in the game ..... These things are not tested on the launch, but in beta!

Very sad indeed

This is NOT release. Release is on December 20th!

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You people are truly pathetic. You'd complain about anything.

Except other people - you've got it cornered!

Right now the only thing that makes me question whether I want to pay to play this game is the idea that I will be sharing the game, and my precious time, with you sorry, impatient, idiotic, disgusting morons...

Hey, look, I know you didn't get in, but take it easy, dude....

Even knowing I have to share the planet with you makes me sick.

Have you considered anger management? Or a job as an astronaut?

The idea that many of you people are allowed to take part in votes that affect my life is even worse.

Ain't democracy grand? But, hey, when voting day comes, I bet we get to vote that day. Just sayin'. *pokes the bear*

You are what holds humanity back from achieving greatness, and don't ever let anyone tell you different.

I'm pretty sure greatness just passed me by while replying to your rage-filled post. Eh, maybe next time. At least you can still achieve greatness with that astronaut gig.

u get an email with an avctivation code for your early game acces took me allot of time and stress to figure out that the digital game order key didnt acctually go in there but the one in the new "wave" invite email instead ^^

greetz

erik

Thanks Erik. So you saying that the code they send in the early access email is what goes there?

I will join, buddy who ordered DEC 10th got in earlier today lol ***....

I know right! Almost everyone I know who got in got their preorders in like November and December and they're all on TeamSpeak laughing it up and having a good time playing but I registered mine first week of August.. had to wait for GameStop to pull it's head out and give me my stupid code or else I woulda done it sooner.. still waiting for an invite though so.. yeah..

we get our invites in the order we registered? Going to call BS on that one... :mad:

Invitation to Play the Game Early

Starting December 13, 2011, 7:00AM EST (Pacific: December 13th, 4:00AM PST; European: December 13th, 12:00PM GMT, 1:00PM CET), The Old Republic will begin emailing invitations to start your Early Game Access. Invitations will be sent throughout the Early Game Access period offering rolling access to the game in the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code, so be sure to check your email inbox!

now read carefully or they might have to break it down Barney style for you....throughout means 24/7 it does not say on a daily basis, it says throughout starting today....enough with the only 4 waves per day.