Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

PEOPLE!!! DO you realise that this is EARLY GAME ACCESS NOT LAUNCH?!

This is aimed at those people who said " What a sh**y launch BW!

This isn't LAUNCH! It's Early Access. Get your things right please.

Now let's continue to watch this sea of rage,shall we? :D

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

BW said they was going to roll this game out all day in waves. Cutting it to 4 waves with a bonus wave and before mid afternoon is not all day. This BW was being deceitful about. They could have very well told us up front that only 4 waves was planned. Then adding a 5th wave would have been a bonus.

This means that tomarrow we can expect another 4 waves and a chance at a bonus wave. BW you might as well admit to it.

When launch day does come and you get twice the number of people trying to log in after buying the game, you wont be able to let them in, in waves. That would be denial of service.

I think the idea of letting pre-orders in, in waves is a good idea, just not being honest and letting us know the number of waves planned is what absurbed.

With 105 servers you have enough space for over TWO MILLION players.

And you are going to stop letting people in at 3pm?

Is this a joke? Have you even gotten through the first week of players yet? This is completely unacceptable!

Want to stop the complaining? Give numbers, give reasons. You haven't communicated ANYTHING to us.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE TOOK THE DAY OFF on the 15th??? now they have to change it... OH BUT NOW! They dont know what day to take off cause now youve screwed with them more than a few times!!!!

Yes, release was the 15 for early game... I agree its awesome you decided to move it up 2 days... but now instead of being nice your screwing with peoples lives, jobs, families, that they are trying to plan for when they can start playing, its near the holidays, people are trying to properly plan and all your doing is screwing with them... seriously. if you want any chance to be succesful or any chance to beat wow... stop thinking small minded, and playing games with ur customers... or you will die just like AION in a few years I PROMISE YOU!

I lol'ed

First. what does not getting in on the 13th have anything to do with taking the 15th off work? And second, planning your life around a video game = fail.

Why am I being asked to register my game code again? I did it months ago and my early access registration is still there, but on the main account page it says I need to redeem a product registration code. When I try to do that, it says it's already been used. Well yeah, months ago, and should be checked off.

u get an email with an avctivation code for your early game acces took me allot of time and stress to figure out that the digital game order key didnt acctually go in there but the one in the new "wave" invite email instead ^^

greetz

erik

False. "Most servers" are not full. If you log in game you can see that... oh wait.

But I like said, when selecting my server about 30 mins ago 80% of servers were low with a few in the yellow (normal range). I didnt find any full.

Wow screw you BW, release more waves. this blows

So apparently 100,000 people ordered in July, and they've only invited people up until the 26th. At this rate, it'll be AFTER the 20th where people who pre-ordered in November / December get into the game.

So much for paying more for early access.

i just want to know why no-one seems concerned that the servers are all full now and the people currently playing right now will mostly still be playing tomorrow, so what happens tomorrow? they only let in 20% the amount of people of today? and the 15th will be worse because people have already booked it off, so its going to get exponentially smaller the amount of invites per day, the only way around it is to open more servers and if they have to do that theres no difference in opening them now or later, it makes no sense to me.

if you think your severs can't handle all the preorders 7 days before launch what is going to happen at launch day... I understand you want to stagger to test but wasn't that beta. Wasn't a single person watching the server stress when you gave all the beta testers access.. Did the beta test actually showed you that your servers can't handle more players then playing right now????? SERIOUSLY?

I understand stagger... but WHY STOP INVITING??? keep going and invite. Not everyone will login in and start playing as soon as you invite, some people are at work or school. Invite moar.

What EXACTLY was the point of the stress test weekend then?

Was it for all testers to go out and tell our friends so they pre-order???

Getting us to do Biowares leg work for them?