Let Female SW Romance Lt. Pierce!

FyveS

Pierce is awesome.

I kind of like that the current romance is what it is. No background, no feelings, no mushy mush, none of that. I'm awesome, you're awesome, let's bang. I love that about him. I think it's hilarious that you can make a "relationship" out of informing him you'll be making a habit of, ah, fading to black.

Pierce is fearless. I love that he isn't intimidated working for the biggest baddest Sith enforcer in the galaxy. I love that he's a [Flirt]able Body Type 3, possibly the only one in the game (?). I love that he genuinely seems to be enjoying himself while he's working for you.

I...I don't even really want to change him. I think Pierce and his plot are perfect as is.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pierce is fearless. I love that he isn't intimidated working for the biggest baddest Sith enforcer in the galaxy. I love that he's a [Flirt]able Body Type 3, possibly the only one in the game (?).

There is one for the Inquisitors, too, but I can't really think of any others.

I think this is good material for a future expansion of the game. As others have said, Pierce is kind of a "confirmed bachelor". I don't know if you've met any people like Pierce in real life before, but most of the time guy like that take time to come around.

what i want, is females to get to have " confrontations" like male chars get to.

aka vette vs ds jaesa, kaliyo and temple, raina and akavi, ect

female toons are basically stuck with one guy, and maaaybe a secret fling

what i want, is females to get to have " confrontations" like male chars get to.

aka vette vs ds jaesa, kaliyo and temple, raina and akavi, ect

female toons are basically stuck with one guy, and maaaybe a secret fling

I can't see the Warrior's confrontation being that exciting.

Quinn [with a completely straight face and zero approval loss]: Do as you wish, my lord. That is of course your prerogative.

Pierce [nearly yawning]: Am I supposed to feel remotely threatened, milord? Do what you like, I'll be here in ten minutes' time if an' when you're still not satisfied. [grins wolfishly at Quinn and wanders off]

DA:O had a pretty good Alistair/Zevran talk. I wouldn't mind seeing more of those myself...but right, women get eight full romances plus two flings, while men get eleven full romances.

@Crezelle

Yes... I'd LOVE or even just have them get ionno.. jealous or something, like that one or two times Jorgan gets all "grr" when the FemTrooper flirts. Hell, even some sort of reaction from the Quinn-ster would have been nice, but nuuuuuu.. he just stands behind you all impassive.

In all seriousness though Pierce was not to my taste but I can see why people would prefer him over Quinn. He was refreshingly straightforward after having to dance around the topics with Quinn for 15 or more levels.

Edit:

@bright_ephemera

For some reason I can almost see Quinn as the possessive/insecure type if he did marry the SW though. It feels to me that he'd be more worried about the SW going off and having a casual fling with Pierce or other guys. Just the vibe I got from him, especially after reading those letters he sends you. Outwardly though, it seems he'll be all straightfaced about it but you have to wonder what it would do to his psyche.

Edited by Kalterien

Pierce looks like a man that could satisfy. Looking at Quinn I commonly doubt how able he is, physically he's frailer and mentally he seems to care too much about rules and status to really give all he got in this relationship. Pierce, on the other hand, looks like he'd initiate things instead of waiting for it.

Pierce looks like a man that could satisfy. Looking at Quinn I commonly doubt how able he is, physically he's frailer and mentally he seems to care too much about rules and status to really give all he got in this relationship. Pierce, on the other hand, looks like he'd initiate things instead of waiting for it.

Quinn's body type 2, your "average" guy body type. Pierce looks to be 3.

Besides Pierce seems to be the kind to get plenty of "practice" so his knowledge might be more extensive. That being said one of these guys may be more eager to "please" their female companions. Just a thought....

He's steady and sure in all situations...

Sorry I couldn't resist :p

Agreed, Dr. Lokin is more attractive and could transform when you need him intimately.

Rofl! I like my men to be real men, but a Rakghoul in the sack might be pushing it a bit ;)

Edited by Sauska

• 2 months later...

Grrrr...I finish chpt 1 and finally start a romance and find out by accident that the bastard will stab me in the back at the end! And then to add insult to injury, the new hunk is only interested in a piece of tail (and likely putting a dig to the guy with the stick up his @ss is a bonus). :mad: It's a total waste of time to bother with Quinn imo now. I'm angry as hell every time I look at him...not because he's a total jerk (well not only that...) but because I wasn't given any other choices for my class.

I have to admit that it's attitude, not physical type, that makes Pierce more attractive to me anyway. But if I were male or playing a male toon I could have my choice of two women, both loyal. Figures. Makes me want all those companion gifts and the chance to again make all those nasty comments I withheld back!!! I realize that there are more males playing female toons than females so maybe this didn't seem important to bioware but I don't get a discount on my game subscription for being female at the keyboard, right?

My husband plays a SW too when we play together. Mine is my solo toon. He's decided to wait and apply his wiles to Jaesa because he annoys Vette all the time with his choices. He thinks my lack of option is a mistake on bioware's part too. I hope there are other classes that have better choices but I'm kinda afraid to look now. Mebbe I should have him research and tell me who to hit on! ;) But that might mean...being Republic! :eek:

Pierce would be a good second option for our female Sith Warriors! Why should those who play as males have more romance options? Both in the Sith Warrior and Smuggler story...

And Imperial Agent, while female players get just 1 option, with sw and jc having an "in for the funz" guy added.

I just want my female warrior to be able to have her happily-ever-after...with a woman.

C'mon, she's light side. Only LS Jaesa or Vette could concievably work, and that's just...really lame that we can't get with someone who'd be a PERFECT match.

I've brought the point up a lot before, more male companions need to be romanceable for variety's sake. Gault for Bounty Hunters, Tanno Vik for Troopers, Scourge for dark-side Jedi Knights and Qyzen Fess for Consulars are the ones that come immediately to mind.

I've brought the point up a lot before, more male companions need to be romanceable for variety's sake. Gault for Bounty Hunters, Tanno Vik for Troopers, Scourge for dark-side Jedi Knights and Qyzen Fess for Consulars are the ones that come immediately to mind.

I don't think Trandoshans are compatible for humans. Weequay probably are not as well. I actually wanted Risk to be romanceable for my JK but after reading about the procreation methods for Chagrians I suppose they are also incompatible for mammalian species.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.