Let Female SW Romance Lt. Pierce!

FyveS

As a white, cismale, I take issue with limiting a potential Pierce romance to just the ladies. Whilst my toons would not romance the fellow, there are some bros out there who would enjoy a Piercing scenario.

...and always beware of Holiday. That lady is scarier than SCORPIO. Indeed, I'm not all that certain that she isn't the Luminous Engine herself.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a white, cismale, I take issue with limiting a potential Pierce romance to just the ladies. Whilst my toons would not romance the fellow, there are some bros out there who would enjoy a Piercing scenario.

I'd love to think of the poor men if they didn't already get more options across the board. I'd prefer to see both genders with equal opportunities for full romances and one night stands and flirts prioritized first.

That said, bring on the full Pierce romance. I'd be down with it on my female SWs.

My m!warriors would really be torn between Vette & Quinn. Irreso would be much better than Nadia for my poor consular.

Oohhh, that! But my m!warrior would be rather torn between Quinn and DS Jeasa.

Heck, sith should never be torn, he should have them both! :p

• 2 weeks later...
Now this I have to agree with you.

If you pay attention, none of the female SWTOR character classes have two men going for them like the female comps do. (Well, it's mostly because some aren't kissable) But here's a list of other male comps that should be romancers:

Lord Scourge

Sergeant Rusk

Tharan Cedrax,

Zenith,

Guss

Tanno Vik

Talos (He's not as old as you think he is

Gault

LT Pierce

I also would appreciate it if they put in bi/gay relationships between characters and comps and that doesn't just go for the digital expansions, bioware.

Zenith! :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I don't hate Malavai Quinn but let us have the option to romance Lt. Pierce.

Why should the male SW's be the only ones to have two romance options? That's ridiculously unfair.

Lt. Pierce suits my girl much better than Quinn does and, frankly, why should every female player's only romance option be the emo skinny guy? I like my men tall and built like they mean business in RL. Why the heck would I want to listen to some whiney little guy try to "romance" my character in a game?

Edit: When I say "romance", I'm not talking about a casual /flirt or one-night stand. I mean a primary romance companion.

One of his "tag lines" is "Nobody has ever betrayed me twice. Just saying." Tell me that doesn't scream of being the right kind of partner for a female SW.

Well I total agree with you Lt Pierce is a beefcake that my female sith warrior wants to romance too.

• 3 weeks later...
I was disappointed playing the sith warrior the second time around and finding out Lieutenant pierce is only a fling.Seems like malavai was only ever interested in being at the side of the most powerful person, All his talk of loyalty and he betrays you but pierce was always there it's a real shame that they don't give you the soldier as a marriage option over a traitor

• 1 month later...
I agree alot of what people say here, Quinn is a alright guy but my Female SW isn't much for him after he stabbed her in the back for Baras, she prefers men like Pierce, strong truly loyal, knows what he is doing and so on. Hopefully some time in the future, maybe for the new expansion he can become a thing.