The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ops should not be nerfed?

Crawelc

Right cause a knockdown that lasts almost 6 seconds due to crap animations is a reaction time issue. All things considered I would say i did pretty well in that fight considering Combat spec is gimped to start with in 1.1, at least I outlasted anyone else. and no i dont keyboard turn.

lol, don't be so obvious when trolling

You need to make it borderline true, just enough so people have some doubt.

Then start slowly with a couple of real claim and bait them into thinking you're serious and at THIS point you can make up ridiculous claims to troll harder.

That's how it works young padawan.

Edited by Bocherel

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a fake video.

Repubs owning Ilum?

Clearly staged

/sarcasm

PS: Operatives are one of the worst PvP Classes out there (Unless they are healers, then they are amazing). Their DPS trees need serious returning to make them useful.

Edited by exphryl

I am in fact the Sent in that video. 2nd kill, i came back with my cds used up just to yell "nerf bat enjoy it while you can" and he 4 shotted me. thankfully he didnt put that in the video.

Then that must also be you whining in the comment section as well. You must be really butthurt.

I didn't even look at the video, but from the comments I gather that it's some mediocre op killing people 1v1.

Now, ops are supposed to do two things in this game, counter light armor classes, more specifically sages and sorcs, and provide damage support in 1v1 fight situations (IE: Turning them into 1v2 situations)

So if this guy is slaughtering sages 1v1 he's just doing what the class is supposed to, I can do that too on my mara alt.

If he's attacking anyone else 1v1 then he's just shanking players even worse than he is.

I see some terrible PvPers getting owned because they didn't use any of their tools to escape/turn the tide of the fight... but yeah, keep asking to have my class/ops balanced around people who don't know how to play...

I didn't even look at the video, but from the comments I gather that it's some mediocre op killing people 1v1.

Now, ops are supposed to do two things in this game, counter light armor classes, more specifically sages and sorcs, and provide damage support in 1v1 fight situations (IE: Turning them into 1v2 situations)

So if this guy is slaughtering sages 1v1 he's just doing what the class is supposed to, I can do that too on my mara alt.

If he's attacking anyone else 1v1 then he's just shanking players even worse than he is.

Too bad they are worse at their intended roles than other classes.

its not about balance devs already said its because its costs them subs when people cant cope with stealth/stab classes. not about balance its about sandy ginas.

and no i wont post the dev post you have google look it up yourself.

its not about balance devs already said its because its costs them subs when people cant cope with stealth/stab classes. not about balance its about sandy ginas.

and no i wont post the dev post you have google look it up yourself.

Thats why SWTOR is ultimately PvP screwed.

It's too bad they had no idea no one likes being killed by stunlocking stealth classes and deciding to design one anyway. It's not the Ops/scoundrels fault, it's BW and now they are making the players pay for their mistakes.

Stun break is up = I have a chance, if it's not, I do my best and just respawn 3 seconds later, not that big of a deal

Pyro's and VG's are the ones I hate! Who thought giving someone semi ranged all instants and almost guaranteed crit was a good idea! :p

Edited by Melacon

It's too bad they had no idea no one likes being killed by stunlocking stealth classes and deciding to design one anyway. It's not the Ops/scoundrels fault, it's BW and now they are making the players pay for their mistakes.

Stun break is up = I have a chance, if it's not, I do my best and just respawn 3 seconds later, not that big of a deal

Pyro's and VG's are the ones I hate! Who thought giving someone semi ranged all instants and almost guaranteed crit was a good idea! :p

I wish we were that OP.

I wish we were that OP.

I'd f'n love having almost always guaranteed crits.

Oh, 3+ of you guarding a point? Nope.com

It's be like Oprah.

"You get a 5k, You get a 5k!, EVERYBODY GETS A 5k!" All the time. As i slowly /dance over the bodies.

I play a marauder and Operative. Playstyle of Op is totaly different. Its easy to get on top of a ramp and do a lot of dmg! But when you get op close with a melee its a different story. Then you need to work a "little more" but not mutch.

Operatives are somewhat overpowerd, they realy are, if you play both caracters you will note a difference in playstyle right away. A marauder is mutch faster in gameplay and more interactive. You need to think more about the skills you use and when you use them, interupts and roots are realy important to time correct or your change is gone. This is allot easyer when your playing an operative it doesnt matter that mutch.

My conclusions where that ops are easyer caracters to play! But they arnt that overpowerd like everybudy claim. Maybe a little but not mutch.

Edited by TheRelic

I play a marauder and Operative. Playstyle of Op is totaly different. Its easy to get on top of a ramp and do a lot of dmg! But when you get op close with a melee its a different story. Then you need to work a "little more" but not mutch.

Operatives are somewhat overpowerd, they realy are, if you play both caracters you will note a difference in playstyle right away. A marauder is mutch faster in gameplay and more interactive. You need to think more about the skills you use and when you use them, interupts and roots are realy important to time correct or your change is gone. This is allot easyer when your playing an operative it doesnt matter that mutch.

My conclusions where that ops are easyer caracters to play! But they arnt that overpowerd like everybudy claim. Maybe a little but not mutch.

I hope you are being sarcastic, I REALLY do.

Edit: I apologize for this post, I only skimmed the post by TheRelic and I thought for a moment there he meant that OPs were HARDER to play than maras.

I also have no level 50 PvP characters, and so have no idea of what I speak.

Edited by Morticoccus

Problem with your argument pvp isn't balanced around 1 vs. 1

Another thing anyone can post a movie with highlight kills it doesn't make them OP it makes them biased by not showing how many times he got killed making that video.

Then why all the crying about marauders and sents in their 1v1 opness lol.

pot meet kettle.

I'd f'n love having almost always guaranteed crits.

Oh, 3+ of you guarding a point? Nope.com

It's be like Oprah.

"You get a 5k, You get a 5k!, EVERYBODY GETS A 5k!" All the time. As i slowly /dance over the bodies.

Instead it's like Orcs Must Die.

Oh no, there's a pyro attacking me, HOW COULD I POSSIBLY SURVIVE?

In your face! DOT stack! Snare! Awwwwwws, look who has no arms...