PvP video of fun game last night

Mandilio

There's more to editing than making it flashy. I went to film school and studied editing and sometimes keeping it simple is the best tactic. I think you did a great job keeping it short and entertaining.

Some transitions aka wipes can seem a bit distracting with other vids but I think you still chose finely.

Good job man. If I wasn't on my wife's iPad I would've subbed.

There's more to editing than making it flashy. I went to film school and studied editing and sometimes keeping it simple is the best tactic. I think you did a great job keeping it short and entertaining.

Some transitions aka wipes can seem a bit distracting with other vids but I think you still chose finely.

Good job man. If I wasn't on my wife's iPad I would've subbed.

Wait..did you just say you're on your wife's pad?

Wait..did you just say you're on your wife's pad?

Yes when she's done with it I use it after her. Then when I'm done with it, I put it next to me on the night stand just in case I cant sleep. It relaxes me. I fill comple with it. I'm sad when I have to give it back to her in the morning. She's lucky to have one. Wish we all could have one, you know?

;)

Yes when she's done with it I use it after her. Then when I'm done with it, I put it next to me on the night stand just in case I cant sleep. It relaxes me. I fill comple with it. I'm sad when I have to give it back to her in the morning. She's lucky to have one. Wish we all could have one, you know?

;)

..................I have to draw you...

A couple "facts" :

1: Unbinding the "s" (backpedale) key will increase your skill by 100%

2: If the WZ just started and you want to cc someone, do not start with whirlwind, use electrocute and whirlwind them after they trinket.

Other than that was an ok movie. I see you already switched to the cookie cutter 1.2 build (heal/madness hybrid) so you get a cookie.

A couple "facts" :

I completely disagree with this statement. There are so many occasions when you need to be looking at something but moving in a non forward direction.

No matter what class you can name, I'll give you a situation where backpedaling can be used.

A couple "facts" :

2: If the WZ just started and you want to cc someone, do not start with whirlwind, use electrocute and whirlwind them after they trinket.

Other than that was an ok movie. I see you already switched to the cookie cutter 1.2 build (heal/madness hybrid) so you get a cookie.

Lol, because backpedaling isn't needed in certian circumstances. Try playing a class with a 'cone' attack.

Inb4 backpedaling newbielawl

Edited by Theology

Lol, because backpedaling isn't needed in certian circumstances. Try playing a class with a 'cone' attack.

Inb4 backpedaling newbielawl

"Certain circumstances".

Meaning it is needed in some.

And, therefore...S shouldn't be changed to something else.

I completely disagree with this statement. There are so many occasions when you need to be looking at something but moving in a non forward direction.

No matter what class you can name, I'll give you a situation where backpedaling can be used.

Turn your camera with your mouse? while using strafe? which doesn't "snare" yourself?

Let me give you undeniable argument, if you have not played high level wow arena, at least watch some tournaments, or rank 1 player videos. Best players (wow) in the world. None backpedale under any circumstance.

Players that want to squeeze every little bit of performance of their class and gameplay, if there was at least 1 !! however situational moment where backpedale would be useful, don't you think we would use it ?

p.s. i played a mage and a rogue in wow , both to rank1 , and my mage in blizz tournaments as well.

Cone attacks or not, backpedale is always worse.

Edited by Dmasterr

Turn your camera with your mouse? while using strafe? which doesn't "snare" yourself?

Let me give you undeniable argument, if you have not played high level wow arena, at least watch some tournaments, or rank 1 player videos. Best players (wow) in the world. None backpedale under any circumstance.

Players that want to squeeze every little bit of performance of their class and gameplay, if there was at least 1 !! however situational moment where backpedale would be useful, don't you think we would use it ?

p.s. i played a mage and a rogue in wow , both to rank1 , and my mage in blizz tournaments as well.

And if you want to continue shooting someone (whether its with friendly green bolts or angry reds ones) while getting in position for a pass or getting near the center of the pit in huttball?

And if you want to continue shooting someone (whether its with friendly green bolts or angry reds ones) while getting in position for a pass or getting near the center of the pit in huttball?

Strafe with mouse camera and movement control trumps backpedale EVERY TIME.

Aww rank 1 in the special olympics how cute.

Aww rank 1 in the special olympics how cute.

My "accomplishments" wow wize, are during TBC season 3/4. I stopped playing that crap it turned into after mid WOTLK..

But please tell me the last time you were sponsored to play a video game.

All that aside, please tell me all the situations where backpedal is superi....bawhaha, can't do it with a trait face.

Everyone on this board who ever played wow was rank 1....funny that.

Just because you couldn't break 1500 rating, doesn't mean everyone else was stuck there with you. I understand why it would seem so since 99.9% of the players were horrible at the game (swtor is no exception)

Next you will be telling me that wow arena was just class and fotm comps. Where can i subscribe?

Edited by Dmasterr

My "accomplishments" wow wize, are during TBC season 3/4. I stopped playing that crap it turned into after mid WOTLK..

All that aside, please tell me all the situations where backpedal is superi....bawhaha, can't do it with a trait face.

Its ok, you are still "special", no need to keep posturing. here have a cookie.

Edited by Novare

Its ok, you are still "special", no need to keep posturing. here have a cookie.

I truly pity the world , when "common sense" and not being a mouthbreather makes you an elitist or "special".

How about you leave the personal attacks and tell me all the situations where backpedale is better.

P.S. please show on the doll where the mean arena gladiator touched you.

[color=Yellow"

I've been sponsored when shooting International 10M Air Rifle, but that really isn't anywhere near the same league as being sponsored to play a video game.

TBC was 5 years ago.

Are you seriously on here bragging about stuff you did half a decade ago and using it as your claim to superiority?

I truly pity the world , when "common sense" and not being a mouthbreather makes you an elitist or "special".

How about you leave the personal attacks and tell me all the situations where backpedale is better.

P.S. please show on the doll where the mean arena gladiator touched you.

Still having to berate and posture to feel good, I already told you that everything will be ok.

You are the "special" kid, you are supreme, noone else compares.

Now, have a cold glass of milk with your cookie.