What is the single, most important feature for YOU to be added/changed in SWTOR?

Lord_Ravenhurst

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appearance tab covering every single thing that is visible when equipped.

Many more warzones.

If I had to decide - this.

My motivation always drops a lot if I find out my gear wich I like has to go to be replaced with some high-level raid or pvp filth (sry designerns, taste is different).

A lot of good suggestions listed. My fear is that by the time I get all the things I want, I'll be playing something else...

- more character slots

- macros (combat) or a consolidation of skills

- dual spec (I've seen where they said they're adding tri-spec...hopefully sooner than later

- stop with the change (nerf) for the sake of change (nerf) in class balance - they're slowly taking the fun out of pvping - pretty soon we won't be able to sprint, grapple, stealth, or knockback in Huttball b/c they keep caving to forum QQ - there's nothing worse than constantly having to relearn your class b/c of constant changes - stop the nerfsanity

- free transfers - let us find the community we want at endgame instead of having to reroll

Sorry; I couldn't list just one.

Funny thing about the bugs...as many as there are, none of them really bother me too much...other than the dc's in wzs.

No cross-server PvP. I hope that this abomination of destroying the integrity of a universe (aka "server" or "realm") to please... well no one, really. I enjoy meeting people again and again!

It's coming like it or not.

A Stun watch - basicly a bar that shows how much time is left on stuns/slows/incapitates on you and your target. Nothing worse than trying to sift through the stacks of debuffs, because every ability in this freaking game seems to apply something to a target, to find how much time is left to anticipate a move or if its worth using the cooldown.

This is some things that make Addons awesome. It's free development and good enough addons are usually incorporated later on.

Edited by Arumat

a sense of humor in the game. Everything is WAY too serious with exception of Blizz.

I kind of agree with this, that one part on ord mantell is pretty funny though, although you have to choose the right side to get it I think. no spoilers, but if you havent seen it, it's an exploding good time :). quite funny, as well.

A Stun watch - basicly a bar that shows how much time is left on stuns/slows/incapitates on you and your target.

This is some things that make Addons awesome. It's free development and good enough addons are usually incorporated later on.

TBH I dislike ideas such as this. I would prefer that everyone be on the same level playing field, rather than encourage those who incorporate addons for everything and anything to gain small and, IMO, unfair advantages.

- Also if you are that concerned about time left on stuns/slows/incapacitates then you should take the time to learn other classes abilities instead of asking for an easy fix.

Edited by Mugsybugs

TBH I dislike ideas such as this. I would prefer that everyone be on the same level playing field, rather than encourage those who incorporate addons for everything and anything to gain small and, IMO, unfair advantages.

- Also if you are that concerned about time left on stuns/slows/incapacitates then you should take the time to learn other classe's abilities instead of asking for an easy fix.

You mean when i have more than one person on me doing multiple cc on me? again this goes back to sifting through more than 10 icons on me it seems thats on me at all times to find this.

And how in the world would this be an idea that others wouldnt be on a same playing field? the ones that disable it maybe?

And yes, I am asking for an easy fix, like alot of others asking for theirs here.

Edited by Arumat

1. Group summon to instance. instance queuing.

2. Being able to compare items from your inventory to your companion.

3. A better visual way to see the stat/damage change in orange items as you swap out mods etc (i.e. DPS of a weapon.)

Apart from getting glitched into walls/terrain and an occasional Nvidia driver crash after seeing visual tearing I have not noticed any other annoyances so far.

No more tools (LFs, meters, addons, etc.) added to the game "Because this or that game has it QQ".

Fix the bugs, level the classes, preferably without the nerf hammer, more open spaces, and keep SWTOR as much SWTOR and not become Clonewow.

This is a different game, and most customers want what they do not really want, proof being that they are here and trying to make it the same as there.

Quoted for the semi-truth.

I don't particularly want the tools, but I accept that many players do want them. I'm quite a competitive PvP player so I do value these things in principal but these tools create a cookie cutter approach to all things in the game. I guarantee that if this game lasts two years, players will look back at this period and say, 'it was fantastic and simpler that way', much like Vanilla wow.

Anyway, despite all that I accept these changes and I will adjust and compete with the best of them.

The reason I quoted it for the semi-truth is I don't want 3rd party add ons. I would much rather Bioware invest their own resources to create what the players want and make it all internal.

3rd parties give too much player choice IMHO and due to lack of information, players will have disadvantages conferred onto them by not employing all useful 3rd party add-ons.

Grass-roots, back to basics pvp is the way to go in my opinion.

The reason I quoted it for the semi-truth is I don't want 3rd party add ons. I would much rather Bioware invest their own resources to create what the players want and make it all internal.

3rd parties give too much player choice IMHO and due to lack of information, players will have disadvantages conferred onto them by not employing all useful 3rd party add-ons.

Grass-roots, back to basics pvp is the way to go in my opinion.

I couldn't have said it better myself; this is precisely the point I was attempting to convey to Arumat.