We have all done it... once.

Bocherel

I must be doing what Greg Zoeller hate about our class so I apologize for our next nerf but I'm sure you've all done it a couple times already... :D

ITV:

- Griefing in huttball

- Mindless spawncamp whoring

- Ridiculous music

- Some fun

Hope you enjoy it and sorry for the quality (I don't know how to makes vid HQ)

I must be doing what Greg Zoeller hate about our class so I apologize for our next nerf but I'm sure you've all done it a couple times already... :D

ITV:

- Griefing in huttball

- Mindless spawncamp whoring

- Ridiculous music

- Some fun

Hope you enjoy it and sorry for the quality (I don't know how to makes vid HQ)

How is that different from two assassins doing the samething? Both open/knockdown stun; both can kill you in about the same speed. We are in a fine place right now on live, but who knows. I didn't see anything that great in the video.

How is that different from two assassins doing the samething? Both open/knockdown stun; both can kill you in about the same speed. We are in a fine place right now on live, but who knows. I didn't see anything that great in the video.

Hmm, I did not state otherwise, it's no different than any other class working in a duo.

It was not also meant to be "great", it's just ONE huttball I've frapsed few weeks ago before I hit 50 and put it in a short clip. I thought it'd be funny. Nothing more. ;)

Haha I do this with my operative friends too!

I run hybrid medicine/conceal and have a pure conceal teammate. We once ran 2 conceal + myself. Every target, regardless of class/spec/armor died before hitting the ground from Jarring Strike's knockdown

Let me tell you, that music is exactly what's playing in my head during it. :D

Happy hunting!

Haha I do this with my operative friends too!

I run hybrid medicine/conceal and have a pure conceal teammate. We once ran 2 conceal + myself. Every target, regardless of class/spec/armor died before hitting the ground from Jarring Strike's knockdown

Let me tell you, that music is exactly what's playing in my head during it. :D

Happy hunting!

Lol, nice, that's pretty fun to do but usually the whole WZ hates you afterwards :D

Yeah no, I've never done that. I try to help my team and control mid.

Thanks though, the somewhat understandable whining of the people you killed in that video probably contributed to our unneccesary nerf.

Edited by CanisAquilus

Thanks though, the somewhat understandable whining of the people you killed in that video probably contributed to our unneccesary nerf.

You'd notice we scored goals for the team that way, we often stay there and the one with the ball goes straight there to throw us the ball and score.

As well as preventing the other team to respawn and help people controlling the middle, it's a decent tactic against non-premade.

Seriously, i think OPs have found their role in Huttball now.

It's purely to grief people as they respawn. I'm loving it, was wondering where my purpose was as an OP in this wz. Now I know. Logging in ASAP to do this.

Have fun ;)

You do not understand this, what you are seeing is some awesomely efficacious crowd and field control, the opposing team basically gets controlled by 2 players. They only have 2 choices which are both bad, either try to run past them to stop the ball handler and lose their key classes (see how the single out the classes best at stopping the ball handler they are also the squishiest which make this ever better a tac) in the process or fight at the goal line which would let the ball handler move unhindered.

Edited by Bazzoong

Noticed 2 things.

1. The music was too anoying for me to continue watching the video.

2. level 10-49 bracket. When you roll into 50 post a video of how effective that is because it ain't gonna work.

Not saying just saying.

When you roll into 50, prepare to get beat to death for about a month strait before you begin to compete. (Assuming your faction is marginal in PVP)

But to answer your question no I haven't done that before since I'm pretty much 1 of 5 concealments who actually PVP's on my server. So I don't have a gank buddy. Or yes I'd be guilty of this as well.

Edited by Ahebish

Noticed 2 things.

1. The music was too anoying for me to continue watching the video.

2. level 10-49 bracket. When you roll into 50 post a video of how effective that is because it ain't gonna work.

Not saying just saying.

When you roll into 50, prepare to get beat to death for about a month strait before you begin to compete. (Assuming your faction is marginal in PVP)

But to answer your question no I haven't done that before since I'm pretty much 1 of 5 concealments who actually PVP's on my server. So I don't have a gank buddy. Or yes I'd be guilty of this as well.

I am level 50 already, the video is quite old.

I've been doing that alone too from time to time but it's harder when too many people spawn at the sime time. Not easy to pick them apart in this condition and not very effective.

TBH some people are just THAT bad to die repeatedly, in addition my friend is not 50 yet so I'm waiting for him to do this again.

Plus if they were smart they would run to the side (behind the cage) instead of jumping straight in the middle, hence why it wouldn't work against pre-made.

I would gladly make another video later if people wants to, it was just a short try at a funny vid, nothing more :D

Edited by Bocherel

You should take a video of you guys attempting this vs an intelligent 50 group before the Warzone queues get shared.

Start the video when you reach their goal line and don't stop until the game ends. Post the video and share it here.

You should take a video of you guys attempting this vs an intelligent 50 group before the Warzone queues get shared.

Start the video when you reach their goal line and don't stop until the game ends. Post the video and share it here.

I can do it vs a level 50 group... an intelligent one I'm not so sure, they would just run by the side if they had more than two brain cells ;)

Well at the very least we would be in good position to score as long as we have teammate who notice what we are doing.

Edited by Bocherel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.