sith jaggernaut

Tjaffe

Hi

I am a pvp guy who loves to play pvp. When i play pvp with my jaggernaut it is really hard to kill becasue of the low damage I do. But when I switch to my assassin, I do three times as much damage as my sith warrior. And I also wanna commet about why the hell is force puch learnd at lvl 26. It is to high. Every other character learns there or already have there push back/ puch away spell at level 14. I really think you should lower it! Becasue I dont see the jaggernaut as a good pvp character at all! To be honest I thing it is the worst of all the character as have played so far and thats not good for those who had the dream of being a ****** killer on the warzones. Btw I have played all the characters! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Soooo youre suggesting tanks deal as much damage as DPS builts then?

I would exect you to be able to spell juggernaut right if you played him this much :p

And go easy on the smilies next time...

Sooo, did you forget that an assassin can also be a tank?

Sooo, did you forget that an assassin can also be a tank?

True, but if you do 3 times as much damage with a tank as you do with a DPS then you are playing the DPS class wrong.

I personally never noticed Juggernauts not being able to kill.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.