Your Sorc Theme Music

Drownhan

When the possessed hordes of Athiss attacked my Apprentice - "Heart of Courage" (Two Steps from Hell) trumpeted his rise through the thick mob of insane explorers and his inevitable victory.

When Darth Zash betrayed the apprentice who considered her the closest thing to a mother he had "Treachery" (Shiro Sagisu) screamed in the background of his mind, only stopping when she slammed his head into the stone pillar.

When he faced Thanaton for the first time and was overcome by the Darth's superior knowledge of the Dark Side - "End of all Hope" (Nightwish) whispered in the back of his mind as life slipped through his fingers.

The second time he felt Thanaton as his mind was torn and rend asunder by Four (4=death) ghosts screaming louder than an atomic bomb in the back of his skull - he knew what a "Monster" (Skillet) he had become, one that pathetic little Thanaton could only dream of.

When he faced Thanaton for the 3rd time the only thing he heard was himself humming a little tune he'd picked up at the Corellia spaceport as he jovially forced Thanaton to scamper away, proving Thanaton's hypocrisy. No song played in his head as he traveled to Korriban, for he had already won the battle and knew that Thanaton was merely a walking corpse, a husk dragging out its inevitable collapse into nothingness.

When he faced Darth Malgus - the False Emperor - "King of Kings" (Motorhead) blared triumphantly in the background as he knew soon he would make his play for the throne, one that would be far more successful than Malgus's...

Edited by AshlaBoga
Posterity

"Because I got high"-Afroman

Yeah, that song works pretty well on Voss - of all the classes the SI is the only one that feels like he belongs on Voss. The Voss corruption? Heck the Gormak think he is a Voss and he uses a Voss ritual to heal himself. He's probably the only character that can be considered to be "high" on the dark side - or rather Dark Side ghosts.

Mind you, during the brain damage induced hallucination sequence for the IA, I couldn't help but think: "Man, my Imperial Agent trippin' balls!" (say with Southern accent for maximum lol)

Yeah, that song works pretty well on Voss - of all the classes the SI is the only one that feels like he belongs on Voss. The Voss corruption? Heck the Gormak think he is a Voss and he uses a Voss ritual to heal himself. He's probably the only character that can be considered to be "high" on the dark side - or rather Dark Side ghosts.

Mind you, during the brain damage induced hallucination sequence for the IA, I couldn't help but think: "Man, my Imperial Agent trippin' balls!" (say with Southern accent for maximum lol)

LOL just trying to keep my character real.

• 1 month later...

After now having played through Voss.....I'm beside myself lol. Too much spice, Sorc of mine.

Pre 1.2 Am I Evil: Metallica

Post 1.2 Mad world: Gary Jules

"Am I Evil" Is by Diamond Head dude. >.< Metallica just covers it.

As for those who mentioned "Ride the Lightning," it doesn't make sense. That song is about a person getting killed by electricity, not killing with electricity as the sorcerer does.

As for me. "Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse. :csw_probe: