Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Amount of Shadows/Assassins in WZs now

oceansofmars

Lol tank spec...that just shows how stupid you are right there.

To all you thinking ONE boulder is doing 12k by itself lol...again so stupid.

You obviously got hit with a racked up Project/Breach combo by an Infiltration Shadow and assume it was just Project that hit you.

And lol @ saying you have the best gear in-game yet still getting hit for 12k by Infiltration Shadows.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously got hit with a racked up Project/Breach combo by an Infiltration Shadow and assume it was just Project that hit you.

And lol @ saying you have the best gear in-game yet still getting hit for 12k by Infiltration Shadows.

Ya I'm just a valor 89 scoundrel still in greens and empty oranges lol. And the valor 93 shadow that does this kinda damage to everyone just drinks lots of redbull lawl.

Like I said before, help me thread on your class forums, someone will teach you.

Ya I'm just a valor 89 scoundrel still in greens and empty oranges lol. And the valor 93 shadow that does this kinda damage to everyone just drinks lots of redbull lawl.

Like I said before, help me thread on your class forums, someone will teach you.

Lived on ILum before the nerf did we!!!

Have him post a video/SS of him doing 12k damage on Project then.

You wanna learn how to properly use ur class, go make a help me thread on the shadow forums. I'm sure someone will teach you how it's done. Then you all can make bragging videos of these insane numbers, and get your class nerfed lol. That's how my class was nerfed, every scoundrel/op wanted to show off in videos.

"I would show you but it's top secret" is an awesome excuse for not showing everyone these amazing 14k Projects. No really.

You wanna learn how to properly use ur class, go make a help me thread on the shadow forums. I'm sure someone will teach you how it's done. Then you all can make bragging videos of these insane numbers, and get your class nerfed lol. That's how my class was nerfed, every scoundrel/op wanted to show off in videos.

Nobody complains about Deception Sins, so I assumed you were here QQ'ing about a class that is actually incredibly strong, not one that falls over dead if you look at it strangely.

Yes, a heavy burst dps class w/ no defenses can do heavy burst dps. Do you feel better now?

Also, not even Infiltration does the numbers you're talking about w/ Project alone, you're talking about a combination of abilities.

Edited by Varicite

well im leveling shadow myself,

im a tank till about level 40, i noticed a lot of people react to 1.2 - i see lots of snipers, sentinels etc. i see some shadows, almost no sages anymore.

as shadow tank i can do A LOT. like in hutball probably its the best class after sage speced in telekinetics

Have him post a video/SS of him doing 12k damage on Project then.

We aren't big fans of getting our own classes nerfed lol. Hence why I wasn't one of the ******* scoundrels making videos and stickied threads showing off my 5-7k shoot firsts that resulted in the nerf.

And again this guy is my teammate, Im not gonna try and get a friend nerfed just cuz I'm jealous of his insane burst lol.

We aren't big fans of getting our own classes nerfed lol. Hence why I wasn't one of the ******* scoundrels making videos and stickied threads showing off my 5-7k shoot firsts that resulted in the nerf.

And again this guy is my teammate, Im not gonna try and get a friend nerfed just cuz I'm jealous of his insane burst lol.

You were only getting 5-7k Shoot Firsts before your nerf lol?

Edited by AMKSED

Wohast is Just a troll, the only reall complaint people could aregue against sins/shadows in the tank spec... And he laughed at people who thought he was talking about a Tank sin/shadow. And as others have said your numbers are bogus unless your combining a well timed "buffed" project that procs upheavel and Force breach, well timed because force breach can hit at same time due to delay of project.

Wohast is Just a troll, the only reall complaint people could aregue against sins/shadows in the tank spec... And he laughed at people who thought he was talking about a Tank sin/shadow. And as others have said your numbers are bogus unless your combining a well timed "buffed" project that procs upheavel and Force breach, well timed because force breach can hit at same time due to delay of project.

Now here's a guy that SOMEWHAT actually knows his class.

Lol the silence now is quite funny. Enjoy the 10k damage, and don't be stupid and post videos showing off your huge numbers, or you WILL get nerfed.

Edited by Wohast

Lol the silence now is quite funny. Enjoy the 10k damage, and don't be stupid and post videos showing off your huge numbers, or you WILL get nerfed.

Lol ur so dumb. I remember when trolls were good at trolling.

definitely an over powered class. i say this because i actually have a shadow. easily get 9-10 medals a game. it's a total joke.

then again it's appropriate given that the game is a joke as well.

Medals mean nothing any 1 can farm

He said the exact same thing that I did, and you're telling me I don't know my class.

Lol.

And you said it was 14k at first, now it's 10k. Interesting.

In other words, you were talking out of your rear since Project isn't doing 12k to 14k. Or is it 10k now? You keep walking the damage back down. Soon you'll be saying it was 5k. :rolleyes:

In other words, you were talking out of your rear since Project isn't doing 12k to 14k. Or is it 10k now? You keep walking the damage back down. Soon you'll be saying it was 5k. :rolleyes:

A guy who in theory could be hit for 10K/12K/15K/1000K would not have that much HP to begin with.

I play a assasin and what is this godmode you speak off?

Do you mean marauders and tracer missile spamming bounty hunters?

They're just mad 'cause we use several - as in like 6 - stacked and well-timed abilities chained together to get one great hit (lol at the ridiculous 14k, 12k, 10k claims), all the while they are spamming just 3 different buttons for the duration of an entire warzone match, unless they get interrupted, in which case they just run around like a chicken with their heads cut off until the 4-second lockout timer expires. Edited by Nangasaur

This thread seems oddly familiar...

Oh I remember now, it's just like one of those "NERF ROGUES THEY'RE OP!!!1" threads that proliferate on the WoW forums years ago. People never change.

Learn to deal with assassins/shadows and understand the fact that they're beatable, or just quit the game.

Edited by Niijik

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.