Amount of Shadows/Assassins in WZs now

oceansofmars

Seriously it's the new form and its so annoying. Stealth, burst and a tank stance?

You can only have 2 of those 3. They can be immune to force/tech attacks for a very short time, which isn't nearly the same thing.

Let these Assassin live in denial, we did what we could to balance the game. Clearly it's not OP to put out ridiculous numbers.

http://szapas.imgur.com/all/

http://i.imgur.com/PfrWV.jpg.

Thanks for posting the screenshot of the Juggernaut doing nearly a million points of damage.

It's funny seeing shadows do 12k-14k on their boulder throw against me, and yet my class is the one who gets nerfed every patch.

If you're getting hit with 12k-14k damage boulders, you might want to not pvp naked. Hmm, even that wouldn't do it.. uhm, maybe you shouldn't do world pvp as a level 10 vs a level 50 Shadow.

Edited by Neamhan

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny seeing shadows do 12k-14k on their boulder throw against me, and yet my class is the one who gets nerfed every patch.

I've only seen the entire 4 second channel hit for 8-9k in BM gear w/ cds against a soft target (friend of mine, my Assassin is still in its 40s).

I don't think the numbers your stating are possible in this game right now.

Sins are powerful, but you're just making things up.

Edited by Varicite

thats the larges amount of self perpetuating bs i have ever heard .. OK look Its clear just play a wz dev .. the assassins are no ear near close to the shadow equivilant.. the assin gets in trouble .. almost dead .. boom steah poof gone go heal rela quick bam back tobeing un stun-able no knock back works and no slow .. now you gave them bursts of speed and the ability to do major dps .. yeah okies why don't you just call the game Starwars the Imperial domination.. I have many chars up to 50 few in Full tier 3 pvp gear .. Assasins hybrid build ie tanks in dps gear .. are broken clearly .. end of discussion there ask anyone thats on the republic side whom has to face a mostly sorc and assassin teams .. that's prity much all you get in pvp on my server. So you self serving Imps can now tell me what a QQ whiner i am and how i don't know what I'm talking about .. but let me tell you this .. your only calling foul because your not fighting it .. when the rebs stop doing pvp all together and you have to face yourselves in nothing but endless hut ball you will feel the sting of being so lame.

Bioware Please do something to this broken class. I am aware you have done much to try to keep it balanced and fair .. And i know that the pvp community is doing there best to break the classes ... but the consistent bs that that class can pull off is so ridiculous that ppl have up[ and quit the game or quit pvping all together ron my server .. Im not gona rat them out as to what server but i will say that if this continues to be a problem then well the republic side will be a ghost town quick.

You all asked for input back on what you should look into to fix or make the game better this is one of the many .. but a big one for now.

I tried to decipher the hieroglyphics you just posted here.

All I can really figure out is that you somehow think that Sins are OP, but Shadows are just fine.

Why do you people even post here and make it hard for actual game balance to occur? :c

You can only have 2 of those 3. They can be immune to force/tech attacks for a very short time, which isn't nearly the same thing.

Thanks for posting the screenshot of the Juggernaut doing nearly a million points of damage.

If you're getting hit with 12k-14k damage boulders, you might want to not pvp naked. Hmm, even that wouldn't do it.. uhm, maybe you shouldn't do world pvp as a level 10 vs a level 50 Shadow.

That is untrue. I have 16k health and yesterday a Assassin hit me for 12k so you are wrong.

Matter of fact the next 4 WZ I got hit for 10k to 14k very often. So again lie.

Red...you really hate us dont you

(actually if you look through my post history, you'll see I don't, and that I am just making a point in a very convoluted and destructive way)

Edited by Redmarx

That is untrue. I have 16k health and yesterday a Assassin hit me for 12k so you are wrong.

What mushrooms are you eating or are you missing an . ??

Well, someone is lying here. Let's see the screenshot of that, preferably with your character window open so we can all see they level 12 green gear you must have been wearing.

I've only seen the entire 4 second channel hit for 8-9k in BM gear w/ cds against a soft target (friend of mine, my Assassin is still in its 40s).

I don't think the numbers your stating are possible in this game right now.

Sins are powerful, but you're just making things up.

considering I have the best gear in the game, am the highest ranked valor scoundrel in the game, and also pvp 1000x more then you both combined, I know what I'm talking about bud.

Shadows who actually know how to use their class and are in full bm easily Project for these types of numbers....on targets like me who have the best gear possible. I feel bad that you both don't how to play your class yet, keep trying though. You'll figure out how to drop targets from 85% > 0% one day.

I play with probably the best shadow on any server, and we are on the same rated WZ team. I don't want my teammate to be nerfed so posting videos that i have of this being done to me is the last thing I'd do. If you can't figure out how to do this kind of DMG with your class on your own, you don't deserve to be doing it.

Edited by Wohast

considering I have the best gear in the game, am the highest ranked valor scoundrel in the game, and also pvp 1000x more then you both combined, I know what I'm talking about bud.

Shadows who actually know how to use their class and are in full bm easily Project for these types of numbers....on targets like me who have the best gear possible. I feel bad that you both don't how to play your class yet, keep trying though. You'll figure out how to drop targets from 85% > 0% one day.

Show a video bro so maybe one of us BM assassins will actually believe ur bs.....

Project doesn't hit for 12k. There aren't any damage multipliers in this game that will let ANY class hit that hard.

You're bad.

Edited by AMKSED

Actually you guys are just bad at your own class lol. Keep practicing, you'll one day figure out how to do 10k+ projects.

At least now your eyes are opened to know that the best shadows in the game do this kind of damage multiple times a WZ.

I play with probably the best shadow on any server, and we are on the same rated WZ team. I don't want my teammate to be nerfed so posting videos that i have of this being done to me is the last thing I'd do. If you can't figure out how to do this kind of DMG with your class on your own, you don't deserve to be doing it.

Sorry I am new to MMOs, but do people like this actually exist??? HAHAHA!

Actually you guys are just bad at your own class lol. Keep practicing, you'll one day figure out how to do 10k+ projects.

At least now your eyes are opened to know that the best shadows in the game do this kind of damage multiple times a WZ.

Oh the irony.

I lol'd.

Yes, I'm sure you're the best Scoundrel in the entire game and play w/ the best Shadow in the entire game, and you're here complaining on the forums about "14k Projects" from a tank spec.

Sure buddy.

Ur the worst geared in the wz maybe not wearing gear vs a war hero using adrenals and every buff in the game it could happen really we believe you....

Video it and show us the power we will be waiting.....

The TROLLS are out tonight.....

Go after this guy -> http://i.imgur.com/PfrWV.jpg next please lol

Edited by LordbishopX

I lol'd.

Yes, I'm sure you're the best Scoundrel in the entire game and play w/ the best Shadow in the entire game, and you're here complaining on the forums about "14k Projects" from a tank spec.

Sure buddy.

Lol tank spec...that just shows how stupid you are right there.

To all you thinking ONE boulder is doing 12k by itself lol...again so stupid.

You wanna learn how to properly use ur class, go make a help me thread on the shadow forums. I'm sure someone will teach you how it's done. Then you all can make bragging videos of these insane numbers, and get your class nerfed lol. That's how my class was nerfed, every scoundrel/op wanted to show off in videos.

Edited by Wohast