Diablo 3 is getting Arenas

kristoberg

Well, that is all fine and good, but there is NO pvp at all at launch. Second thing, Blizzard explicitly stated they are not going to balance for pvp.

So, I wouldn't exactly call it "arena" in the sense that we understand it to be. There isn't going to be balance nor rewards and the arenas are the only pvp options in the game.. No dueling, open world pvp, or bgs.

How many years has D3 been in production and it's launching with absolutely no PvP which was the best part of D2? FAAAAAAAAAAAANTASTIC!

Psh, I bet it'll only take them 3-4 years after game release to come out with a press release stating they're beginning production of PvP.

nobody is going to miss the arena advocate kiddies if all 12 of them suddenly drop their sub with swtor and go away and pout in another game.

You call arena advocates "kiddies" yet you're the one the makes a childish post in a game's forum.

Edited by ebigz

Clock is ticking Bioware..

Tick, tack...

Go play it.

I will stay on this one where there are no arenas lol.

Not that diablo 2 needed arenas to begin with , i remm fighting just outside Act1 city for the ears, no problem with that lol.

• 1 month later...

I love logging into TOR knowing that I won't get pestered to buy credits :) Even if it happens I can report and take their 1 credit.

That is enough for me... I'll play D3, but only as a change of pace from TOR

Entirely inappropriate thread. Majority of MMO's penalize forum members for posting references from other competing games. Don't take it personal either man, its an industry standard. Edited by Lunez

Hi all,

Since the focus of this discussion is around a game other than STAR WARS: The Old Republic, we are going to go ahead and close this thread. As a reminder, we ask that the community use the PVP section for discussion relating to PVP content and systems in STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

Thanks!