Dead environment is dead :(

BCBull

11:30pm Friday night, and I'm staring at the screen standing on the fleet....

LFM Coruscant Raid get you land speeder mount! oh It's not possible it's hidden..

Well I go find some pubs to beat up.... Oh not possible all the level 50 pubs are on the Pub fleet.

Dead environment is dead. If this is a "Theme Park" we need a hell of a lot more rides.

What can be done?

Edited by BCBull

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Re-roll? My server there was like 25 ppl on the fleet at 120 am. If u don't wanna reroll then wait for character transfers and stop crying?

It's not a "re-roll" issue. I'm on one of the original servers that's as populated as anything. Plenty of people standing around....

edit- did you even read the short post? Could you comprehend the issue illustrated? Or just an honest mistake that makes you look like a troll?

Edited by BCBull

So there are loads of players, but they don't want to play with you?

I'll bite...

We don't have anything to play!!! Another WZ? Another Flaspoint? Hunt (google) datacrons?

Edited by BCBull

I'll bite... We don't have anything to play!!! Another WZ? Another Flaspoint? Hunt (google) datacrons?

That doesn't equal a dead environment...

But, to address what I now understand to be your issue, you have completed everything this game has to offer? Every FP, Every WZ, completed all quests, found all the holos???

If you genuinely have done this on all 8 classes, then sure, it must be time for you to go play something else, until 1.2 maybe?

Maybe power playing this game wasn't the way it was supposed to be played?

I personally have 4 toons on the go; I play a moderate amount, but they are still only at 47, 26, 19 & 12. Because of this I see a lot of life left in this game, a hell of a lot. Clearly the playing style/attitude of some if different and, for them, perhaps this was not the game for them.

I dunno. What I would say though is that this game is far from empty, has tons to do and I inwardly laugh when I find people who claim to have exhausted all of the content.

Evidently The Harbinger is the place to be. Poked my head in at the server list at around or after midnight-ish and that bad boy was heavy.
Mask of Nihilus rocks as well. I never pay attention to the Server Status because it rarely feels like what the status says. On Nihilus chat is always full of LFGs, guild recruting and rare/epic item sales and general banter (just not as pubescently bad as WoW trade chat.) It's a pretty tight community so if anyone gets out of line they're usually hammered on the spot. We even use the game's LFG tool with great success. World Boss Op PUGs spring up all the time and (for the most part) the populous is sociable. Weekday peak times start around 5:00pm U.S. CST and runs until about 1:00am U.S. CST. Wekends are weekends. :)

That doesn't equal a dead environment...

But, to address what I now understand to be your issue, you have completed everything this game has to offer? Every FP, Every WZ, completed all quests, found all the holos???

If you genuinely have done this on all 8 classes, then sure, it must be time for you to go play something else, until 1.2 maybe?

All WZ? check.. All Flashpoints? check..

All quests and all holos on all 8 toons? Really? Is that even a reasonable thing to ask?

Well, I see you don't have any ideas huh?

What idea would you like to hear. Hmm, something original like, maybe re-roll on another server. Oh, wait, that's retarded.

An idea perhaps, that would motivate the lazies on your server to play with you? Can't help you there.

So, SINCE there is no obvious solution for you that doesn't involve work, I assume you will rage quit, and go on to some other game and fill that games forums with the same bile you do here.

So...

Can I have your stuff?

Mask of Nihilus rocks as well. I never pay attention to the Server Status because it rarely feels like what the status says. On Nihilus chat is always full of LFGs, guild recruting and rare/epic item sales and general banter (just not as pubescently bad as WoW trade chat.) It's a pretty tight community so if anyone gets out of line they're usually hammered on the spot. We even use the game's LFG tool with great success. World Boss Op PUGs spring up all the time and (for the most part) the populous is sociable. Weekday peak times start around 5:00pm U.S. CST and runs until about 1:00am U.S. CST. Wekends are weekends. :)

Count The Red Eclipse (EU) in, massive population, never have trouble getting a heroic, etc... going.

You are trolling me. This is a serious issue facing this game. Lack of things to do. Look at the "Fast bored of swtor" thread. 700 post 50,000 views. What can be done?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=224036

Then post in that thread. No need to create another. Sorry you posted this thread just to troll and all of your replies indicate same. No matter what someone suggests you troll it.

Edited by CeruleanNite

Then post in that thread. No need to create another. Sorry you posted this thread just to troll.

So you have no ideas. That's ok. Thanks for the chat.

btw you and people like you are big part with what's wrong with the gaming world.

Edited by BCBull

You are trolling me. This is a serious issue facing this game. Lack of things to do. Look at the "Fast bored of swtor" thread. 700 post 50,000 views. What can be done?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=224036

They are not pandering to people who can spend umpteen hours a day playing the game and hopefully they never will. There is a bunch to do in this game, especially for a game that is 4 months old. If you have burned through that and cannot find anything to do, then you really should look at moving on.