plz nerf...

gokule

healing omg omg herp derp..

Seriously, i've just played a couple of BGs now that im 50, the healing is insane, it really is.

How can a healer outheal HIMSELF against 2 DPS's, even though you are stunning and interrupting his abilities?

How can a healer maintain a group of 2-3 people alive against 6-7 DPS's, why bioware, why?

This is the classic plz nerf whine thread, and i dont care about your flaming later, ill probably enjoy reading it, so QQ me. But seriously, ***?

The group who knows how to identify, mark, and focus fire the healers will win. I don't see a problem with a healer maintaining a group like you say if the attacking team is not smart enough to drop the healers first.

I beg to differ.

And I differ with you. Either gear or skill or both IMO is the only way... especially lack of skill on the DPS side in effectivly taking the healer out of the equation.

Healing does NOT need nerfing... especially not regarding PvE

Edited by RavenMuse

The group who knows how to identify, mark, and focus fire the healers will win. I don't see a problem with a healer maintaining a group like you say if the attacking team is not smart enough to drop the healers first.

Yeah if your BM geared, in mostly Champ and Rakata with a couple Cent pieces its next to impossible to burn down a healer solo with my limited interrupts. The cooldowns are just too long to effectively do anything.

When Im specced heals its like God mode, and Im the weakest healing class at that, the others have it super easy mode.

All the DPS nerfs that are coming are gonna make healing that much more powerful. You already see exponentially more healers in WZs since the last changes.

Expertises favors healing and is more balance as 2 DPS with equal expertises will have equal bonus dmg and reduction, but a healing has a healing bonus on top of all that.

Edited by Entropicus

Seriously, i've just played a couple of BGs now that im 50, the healing is insane, it really is.

How can a healer outheal HIMSELF against 2 DPS's, even though you are stunning and interrupting his abilities?

Your obviously not interrupting well, 2 DPSs can pretty much stop a a single healer from getting any heals off at all if they interrupt / stun correctly.

How can a healer maintain a group of 2-3 people alive against 6-7 DPS's, why bioware, why?

This is the classic plz nerf whine thread, and i dont care about your flaming later, ill probably enjoy reading it, so QQ me. But seriously, ***?

Sorry, but your team is really bad if that is the case. 1 Healer couldn't maintain 1 person against 6-7 DPSs let alone keeping two players up.

Your saying as if MY team, was something that i am organizing, actually, my team, is your team. They are all PUG groups, so there is no "my" team.. there is THE team.

Unless you group up, which happens like once each month or so, so dont blame the team lol, it happens in nearly every BG where there is a freaking commando running around healing everyone ******** while we just die off.

Tell me this, what if a group has 3-4 healers, whenever you start downing one, the other 2-3 healers start healing the one that is getting attacked, and so on, if you try to target all the healers, eventually you just die out because of the other DPSs. Its really not funny

Yeah if your BM geared, in mostly Champ and Rakata with a couple Cent pieces its next to impossible to burn down a healer solo with my limited interrupts. The cooldowns are just too long to effectively do anything.

If a healer can't survive a one-on-one, who in their right mind would ever play a healer? They can't kill you, they can't survive even one person on them, what exactly is the point of even showing up as a healer?

Every single game this same thing comes up. For some reason DPS thinks they should be able to glare at healers and they die, otherwise healing is "OP". Just remove healing from PvP entirely and be done with it, at last then the never ending ocean of PvPer tears and whiny demands won't totally FUBAR PvE healing.

Assuming it isn't too late already, of course.

Your saying as if MY team, was something that i am organizing, actually, my team, is your team. They are all PUG groups, so there is no "my" team.. there is THE team.

Unless you group up, which happens like once each month or so, so dont blame the team lol, it happens in nearly every BG where there is a freaking commando running around healing everyone ******** while we just die off.

Tell me this, what if a group has 3-4 healers, whenever you start downing one, the other 2-3 healers start healing the one that is getting attacked, and so on, if you try to target all the healers, eventually you just die out because of the other DPSs. Its really not funny

It's definitely the teams you are one. The key to dealing with healers is to remove them from the fight, and that is not always killing them. Also, usually when people are fully occupied with fighting and healing, someone can sneak up and ninja a turret or door.

Every single game this same thing comes up. For some reason DPS thinks they should be able to glare at healers and they die, otherwise healing is "OP". Just remove healing from PvP entirely and be done with it, at last then the never ending ocean of PvPer tears and whiny demands won't totally FUBAR PvE healing.

The perfect, concise reason why MMO shouldn't have both PvE and PvP as major content.

If you would have taken a few minutes to check out the 1.2 patch notes and forums you would see healing is being nerfed.

I know my trooper, who is specced into Combat Medic, can outheal 2-3 people DPSing me at once until my resource runs out. Granted, part of that is being I have a decently high DR against normal attacks and have a shield to reduce damage and knockback for a short time, but it is pretty ridiculous seeing healers getting focused and actually survive. I cant tell you how many times I would start getting focused and then just spam heal myself while the rest of my team just rolls in and cleans up while the enemy team still focuses me. Its an awesome feeling to be able to accomplish something like this, but it is pretty silly that a spec that should be focused down has so much survivability.

I dont know if its just the enemy team is bad, or if healers really are just that tanky. I think part of the problem is just how stats work in SWToR where every class focuses on Endurance and then their primary stat.

Word of warning, posts like this came up ALOT in RIFT, and guess what happened, they nerfed healers into the ground. End result of that is NO ONE would heal in PvP and half the time wouldnt heal in PvE, no healers at all kinda kills it.

I do have to agree with several of the posts here, bad teamwork is the problem not überpowered healers

Fresh 50 hitting a pvp geared healer? of course he out healed your damage. my sage is only pvping in full centurion and 4 pieces of champ(1 set rest offset) and if a fresh level 50(not in pvp gear or PvE set epics) is hitting me I can easily out heal his 800-1k hits.

Nerf damage dealers, when I was a fresh healer going into Warzones I got rolled and it was unfair :(

Damage Dealers omg omg herp derp..

Seriously, i've just played a couple of BGs now that im 50, the DPS is insane, it really is.

How can a Single DPS take out two healers, even though you are stunning and interrupting his abilities and trying to heal yourself?

How can a couple DPS take out a group of 2-3 healers, why bioware, why?

I think I fixt it!

Makes more sense now.