Juggernauts are completly OP its digusting

bigabesc

I rolled a jugg... still leveling... in defense of the class it does have a higher skillcap than some of the other classes..

I think Im sitting at over 30 binds at lvl 33... alot of them being short cd attacks.... I find it funny how many timers are rolling on my bars all the time.

That being said I look forward to 50 and 1.2 when it comes to my Jugg.

All in all... lets not nerf anymore classes please. Juggs are fine.

I rolled a jugg... still leveling... in defense of the class it does have a higher skillcap than some of the other classes..

I think Im sitting at over 30 binds at lvl 33... alot of them being short cd attacks.... I find it funny how many timers are rolling on my bars all the time.

That being said I look forward to 50 and 1.2 when it comes to my Jugg.

All in all... lets not nerf anymore classes please. Juggs are fine.

you don't have 30 binds at lvl 33, stop exaggerating.

Vengeance is better anyways. Once Juggs realize how good Vengeance is, they'll all switch and be even stronger.

But no one will complain because they won't see big numbers on their screen :cool:

It's really not. Vengence has absolutely no utility.

People on the PTS have been testing this for awhile now and it comes out to 5k with full buffs (adrenals/stims) and 4k without buffs. Remember, juggs got a 10% smash nerf (they used to get a bonus 30% that marauders don't get), marauders got a 20% smash buff; so marauder smashes will go up to meet jugg smashes and jugg smashes will come down a bit.

4k every 10 seconds isn't that broken bro, they are going to smash you for 4k, scream you for 2-3k and then try to ravage, move out of the ravage and finish them off or reposition. Rage is about 1 huge blast every 10 seconds, carnage is about a 6 second straight burst, and annihilation is all about sustained with some burst if timed with a a good berserk/force choke. All the damage of rage is channeled in that one ability, it's not spread out like other specs/classes.

P.S. if you knockback right as someone tries to smash, the smash will miss.

can do an 5k AOE with one move that requires extensive setup - this is pitiful

FTFY.

But don't worry, Bioware heard you and nerfed Rage DPS hard.

Ironically you'll probably see many more Marauders Sweep Bombing from now on and they'll be much harder to kill (thanks to Invisibility and Invulnerability).

Edited by Dee-Jay

FTFY.

But don't worry, Bioware heard you and nerfed Rage DPS hard.

Ironically you'll probably see many more Marauders Sweep Bombing from now on and they'll be much harder to kill (thanks to Invisibility and Invulnerability).

Root on Obliterate and "free" Singularity stacks>+3 sec cooldown on Smash. 1.2 is a buff to the tree, if anything.

Edited by Helig

you don't have 30 binds at lvl 33, stop exaggerating.

he isnt exagerating.

Juggys have a TON of abilities that go on their bars. And when you factor in all of the other things like med kits, PVP meds, stims, travel powers, stances, etc etc its VERY easy to get to 30+ by 30.

he isnt exagerating.

Juggys have a TON of abilities that go on their bars. And when you factor in all of the other things like med kits, PVP meds, stims, travel powers, stances, etc etc its VERY easy to get to 30+ by 30.

As someone who runs a Guard and a Marauder, I confirm that. Got 3.5 bars bound on both.

I am full champion geared and even with shockwave ticked to 4 and popping my relic I'm only at like 5k at most....in order to achieve an 8k crit you would probably need full bm gear blow ur relic, adrenals and even do all this against an undergeared target. On top of that you can interrupt smash incase you didn't know, I suggest you l2p before you start shouting out for nerfs. We are not overpowered by any means. OP you are the one that is disgusting. Edited by Darth-Rammstein

Root on Obliterate and "free" Singularity stacks>+3 sec cooldown on Smash. 1.2 is a buff to the tree, if anything.

Then you clearly don't understand the changes.

10% direct damage nerf + 3 extra second CD on both Smash and Blade Storm, the two major damage abilities.

Overall this cuts DPS in a PvE scenario by about 30% and the same applies in PvP.

Seriously, who cares about a root on Zealous Leap? It doesn't do anything for our DPS or survivability. It's only to ensure we actually Leap to your target. I'd have taken 5m extra range over a 1 second root any day.

And two free singularity stacks every minute? Well whoopediiedoo. I'd take the two extra Focus the ability used to grant over the two stacks of Singularity any day.

Edited by Dee-Jay

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.