1.2 looks awesome.

Darth_Vanquisher

so like most other people, i was really excited to see the 1.2 patch notes, and after reading them, i am quite pleased.

i dont think people realize how fast bioware is patching and producing content.

most of the changes that ive read, especially the class ones, were needed. inquisitor and counselor aoe damage was getting out of control, bh tracer missile spam was slowed down, there are operatives and smugglers complaining about damage dont realize that most other damage classes got nerfed meaning they will be more in line with what others can do. its good to see that the marauder got an improved smash, as marauders and sentinels lacked a tree/rotation more friendly for newer players. and for those concerned about a bunch of marauders being rage, they are easy to counter if you know what you are doing.

plenty of pve changes look great, it looks like the gtn got upgraded which was needed, and items will be more tradeable meaning we finally get a better economy.

some of the new armor looks cool, the rest are kinda weird, but i think they all will be irrelevant cause everybody will be in orange crit crafted gear, meaning the end of everybody looking like clones.

nobody mentioned the training dummies which will be nice, the legacy system making ships more awesome, and the new upgradeable ui.

also good to see that they included target of target stuff.

for those concerned about a bunch of marauders being rage, they are easy to counter if you know what you are doing.

You could have said, " for those concerned about a bunch of marauders being rage, you can kiss my shiny backside". Same result: no change. So tell me how a DPS commando beats a marauder, because I clearly don't know what I'm doing.

I am looking forward to those changes.

Especially the healing changes.

And stop whining about balance.

there are 8 Advanced classes, of course there will be a FOTM. It is impossible to balance that in a 1v1.

I feel like every second poster here has never played a real MMO before. (and no, WOW is no real MMO)

How much does BW pay you folks for forum posts like these? Or are you genuine fanbois? Just curious.

Fanbois, EA is too cheap to pay people for something fanboiz do for them.

Edited by nschlan

How much does BW pay you folks for forum posts like these? Or are you genuine fanbois? Just curious.

1 BM token per positive post, but don't tell anyone.

EDIT: Oops, that was supposed to be a private message. Please ignore.

Edited by Armaso

We are the huge majority who has a subscription and plays the game.

If you do not like it, why are you the small minority who has a subscription and dislikes it?

We are the huge majority who has a subscription and plays the game.

If you do not like it, why are you the small minority who has a subscription and dislikes it?

How can you prove you're the majority? Oh, right, you can't.

Edited by nschlan

I agree with a lot of what they are doing.

Hybrid sage/sorc with their damage/mobility, roots needed to be fixed.

Merc/commando healers were ridiculously powerful.

At the same time I feel like maras/sents didnt need a buff. Ops/Scoundrels needed some love,m not increased cds on HS.

These changes are not final though, there is a test server for a reason. People need to calm down.

This thread is full of sarcasm, right?

There's a bunch of completely unnecessary nerfs to several classes that will absolutely cripple their effectiveness in PvP to the point of being useless.

Good luck finding any Sorcerer healers for your rated teams in 1.2. They won't exist anymore.

Whining is what the cool kids do these days, we get it. And everyone who disagrees is, apparently, a "fanboy". Amazing logic.

It's a good patch. Not a perfect one, but a good one.

People really over dramatize everything. OMG MYCLASSISRUINED!!!!!!!!! Love these sorc crying over their force management now. Welcome to the rest of the classes where you have to pay attention to what your spamming!

Love what they're doing to healing Scoundrels\OPs. Those guys needed help bad.

Whining is what the cool kids do these days, we get it. And everyone who disagrees is, apparently, a "fanboy". Amazing logic.

It's a good patch. Not a perfect one, but a good one.

They already broke Ilum....now they are on the way of breaking WZs.

Yah, Its not THAT bad rofl

People really over dramatize everything. OMG MYCLASSISRUINED!!!!!!!!! Love these sorc crying over their force management now. Welcome to the rest of the classes where you have to pay attention to what your spamming!

Yah becuase BW/Mythic is doing such a wonderful job with PvP....not.

ANd when you take history into account...oh boy *cough....warhammer...cough...ilum...cough*

Edited by GrandMike

They already broke Ilum....now they are on the way of breaking WZs.

Yah, Its not THAT bad rofl

Can't see how they're breaking WZs. Yeah, the changes would probably brush the ego of entitled pseudo-PvPers who think they should have gear advantage just because they have more free time then the other guy. But "real" PvPers are getting what we were after. Prestige. My premade's already warming up to get to the top of the ladder. Is yours?