Who is designing the gear?....I mean come on

Malckiah

That is the ugliest gear i have ever seen.This game have less and less to

do with star wars for each new patch. When they cant stay true to star wars they deserve to lose all the subs they are losing.We came for the star wars experience and got US childrens halloween party.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How come none of the gear that I saw on the various vendors on the Public Test Server FLEET comes in the colors that the gear was shown as in the 1.2 patch video?

I didn't see that War hero Bounty Hunter armor set in grey at any of the vendors, it only came in yellow, red or blue.

Im the last person to complain, but some of that is just...hilarious..hidious? "We got cape - check, we got pointy crap in random places - check"

Good lord its in bad taste.

There is one very significant change to the newer gear...Consular's & Inquisitor's don't have floor length dresses any more. In either your PvE or PvP gear, damn that's amazing. You're not getting exactly what you wanted, just simple pants right, everyone got pants with butt-capes instead! :p Edited by Tricky-Ha

Agreed, the consular PVE gear looks like lvl 5 gear.

That's a Consular endgame theme, to look like a poor bum in rags. :D

The mistake was to offer this PvE consular set in boring brown once again, the blue top & other vibrant colors shown for that same outfit in the 1.2 patch video made the Consular PvE set look so much better.

Edited by Tricky-Ha

First of all, does anyone have links to the male forms?

Is it what I would have expected? No, but I wouldn't call them bad. Remember, you don't have to wear every piece. I like the hood on the knight PvE, and I look forward to getting that PvP armor for my smuggler, but I'd leave the helmet graphic off. The PvP knight gear is an improvement over the current gear, though again, sans helmet; maybe use the PvE hood instead. Both Agent armors are pretty cool.

The sage armor looks like it's shoulderless just for female players, I doubt it's like that for male players.

Looks awsome !

Love the warrior !

You must be talking about those cool shoes with blades on them right? I mean, we are villains from power rangers correct?

In case no body was able to comprehend the evil, there is now a warrior set with BLADED BOOTS.

Edited by InspeckdaDeck

You must be talking about those cool shoes with blades on them right? I mean, we are villains from power rangers correct?

In case no body was able to comprehend the evil, there is now a warrior set with BLADED BOOTS.

Lol. The bladed boot claws on that PvP Bounty Hunter armor set in yellow add to the whole weird theme of having this armor set look like a giant rooster. The helmet's mouth covering forms together like a beak, there's wings on those big shoulder pad thingies & the massive leg plates & boot claws are like thick & juicy drumsticks & finally there's that whatchamacallit red fleshy thing on top of a rooster's head that's on the BH helmet WTH? It all really is hilariously hideous. :p

Edited by Tricky-Ha

Lol. The bladed boot claws on that PvP Bounty Hunter armor set in yellow add to the whole weird theme of having this armor set look like a giant rooster. The helmet's mouth covering forms together like a beak, there's wings on those big shoulder pad thingies & the massive leg plates & boot claws are like thick & juicy drumsticks & finally there's that whatchamacallit red fleshy thing on top of a rooster's head that's on the BH helmet WTH? It all really is hilariously hideous. :p

I got it, april is coming up, you know what that means...

I got it, april is coming up, you know what that means...

Oh noes they didn't!!!!111 We were promised no real world holiday shennanigans in SWTOR! They promised! :mad::eek::confused::rolleyes:

The point is that I think BioWare is all about the serious business with these new gear designs, no joke. :(

http://dulfy.net/2012/03/17/1-2-new-armor-models/

They need to make ALL gear moddable.... since they wont just do appearance tab. Honestly when I go and look at the high level gear and it sucks I dont have anything to work for and so I dont.

IMO all this gear looks really lame. I do like alot of gear in the game, but unfortunately most of it is not moddable.

You mad? The sorceror PVE and PVP sets look sexy, Warrior PVP looks like an improvement and Bounty Hunter definately looks like a big improvement. The new Knight set does look pretty sucky. I'll wait for 1.2 to properly judge the new sets as the images don't have much detail in them.

Some look pretty cool. I wish they'd make a bit more simple looking gear, though. I understand they want people to be able to show what they've accomplished in the game, but I think most of the force users would be more content with various robes in different styles even at end game. Just like I think most troopers are content with having trooper armour gear.

That being said, I do like the jedi sage pve, both warrior, both sorcerer, both trooper and both smuggler sets. Some others completely missed the mark though (I'm looking at you knight pvp set :|), good thing we'll have modding at the same patch anyway. :p

" i mean "

and

"come on"

Are not valid counterpoints to the arguement that the gear design is bad.

I'm pretty dissapointed at the level of discourse that ensues here in the SWTOR forum.

Certainly you have a greivance...

But you possess so limited a command of the english language that you cannot even express your woes in a sufficient manner ....

well then friend , honestly F OFF

I for one don't care what the brain dead find upsetting here in SWTOR.

Thanks

So, because a person is unable to adequately articulate their dissatisfaction with something , their opinion means nothing?

I think that you ought to have a little more respect for the common man instead of putting them down because they don't know as many words as you do.

I say to you, sir, that i have a much tighter grasp on the english language than the person you have insulted for no reason, kindly F Off :)

Edited by defiantlegacy