Invitation for all who urge server merges!

Alcarinn

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support this, Thana Vesh Is basically dead.

Thanks its nice if you put link to this thread in your signature so when we write on threads people see the link and more chances that they will click it

btw The Red Eclipse still in need of Republic players!

I support that ppl who ask for merges wont be allowed to get their name/legacy back if the name occurs on the servers they are being merged with.:cool:

Merging brings loads of issues double char names/ double guild names/legacy exp/legacy names and then we also have balancing issues. Merge an empire dominant server with more empire dominant server and we get pages full of those complaints.

Free transfers however, yes but only for those who played on very heavy servers and rerolled to lower populated servers due to the long waiting lines.

I really dont care about my legacy name and i bet the majority of players wont either. Ide rather play an mmo and have another name than on a dead server with an awesome one. !support this, but ive lost the will to reroll as ive got 4 classes over 20 already (2 of them 50), but ide happily transfer to red eclipse if we could get a population going.

well - dn if it is right to post on this tread.. but.. meh..

Asked a GM to asnwer me, what shal i do when im lev 50, but on my server there is no one.. 0.. absolutely empty.

Just for the lack of any other thing to do, i sad in watched server population on Rep Fleet last night - and.. at one time between 21.30 and 21.40 there were 7 where 3 were lev 50.

Dn what to do - cant solo lev 50 instances, and cba to run more dailys.

My server is the Kumumgah - and.. it is sad, to have my legacy, my founder titel, my alts (more lev 50..sic!) and have nothing to use it for.

My question is.. why not give us a option to transfer to a more poplutated server.. cant be that hard, they have tool for it.. so.. use it.

For Biowares info.. and this is important.

The problem with low populated servers have been a huge problem for world of warcraft - they have arround 60 underpopulated servers in EU - and of them 15 is empty. And in a year and a half they have done 0.. plz dont make same mistake.. as it take 1 unhappy costummar to spread the word to prevent 20 from joining. And .. same goes the other way.. 1 happy.. can make 20 new.

well - dn if it is right to post on this tread.. but.. meh..

Asked a GM to asnwer me, what shal i do when im lev 50, but on my server there is no one.. 0.. absolutely empty.

Just for the lack of any other thing to do, i sad in watched server population on Rep Fleet last night - and.. at one time between 21.30 and 21.40 there were 7 where 3 were lev 50.

Dn what to do - cant solo lev 50 instances, and cba to run more dailys.

My server is the Kumumgah - and.. it is sad, to have my legacy, my founder titel, my alts (more lev 50..sic!) and have nothing to use it for.

My question is.. why not give us a option to transfer to a more poplutated server.. cant be that hard, they have tool for it.. so.. use it.

For Biowares info.. and this is important.

The problem with low populated servers have been a huge problem for world of warcraft - they have arround 60 underpopulated servers in EU - and of them 15 is empty. And in a year and a half they have done 0.. plz dont make same mistake.. as it take 1 unhappy costummar to spread the word to prevent 20 from joining. And .. same goes the other way.. 1 happy.. can make 20 new.

1st there will MOST LIKELY be NO SERVER MERGES... TRANSFERS ARE COMING in future (i estimate atleast 3 months)

You get founder title on each new character btw....

I have more than one 50, hell one of my friends has five 50s I / we do not want to reroll we want server merges / transfers to solve this problem... and I am American I don't want a EU server.

go reread the OP and you will find american servers listed also.

Dont be lazy guys ------------ its your fault for lvling actually POWER lvling to 50 multiple chars without seeing population problems you were short sighted and now you blame Bioware.

I rerolled having a blast.

Btw The Red Eclipse still needs republic heals and Imp tanks

Hello fellow Star Wars players, I read alot about requests for server merges and free transfers, and i came to a conclusion that we should organise our own ''merge'' of community... i propose all who wish to play in a healthy environment called MMO to start leveling on the server called The Red Eclipse(EU)

It already has quite healthy population... Over 40 people even at early mornings (9am CET)

It has decent PvE guilds (international, and also some Dutch/Belgium/Spanish) The chat is not spammed with none-english people, actually you rarely see people saying anything at all in different language than English.

Groups are ''relatively'' easy to get those entry instances are even made right now (10:50 CET) also hardmodes are LFM each afternoon and some guilds cleared all 8 man content (not sure about 16 man)

Community is rather friendly... GTN is good filled with thousands of items

So i Invite all who want to create a good community to reroll on English PvE server called The Red Eclipse (also i propose to go Republic more its slightly in favor of Imperials and aswell goes for PvP)

This way we can create our own healthy place for MMO community, and hopefully Bioware will understand that we need less servers with more people on and give us some decent solution.

Hope to see you soon!

Ps.: operation progress of The Red Eclipse guilds: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=330447

I'd also like to stress that the Red Eclipse (Where out guild has been playing since day 1) has a very healthy pve and pvp community based around an outside forum: http://www.redeclipse.eu

I'd also like to stress that the Red Eclipse (Where out guild has been playing since day 1) has a very healthy pve and pvp community based around an outside forum: http://www.redeclipse.eu

Thanks for addition ill put it in OP

Meanwhile The Red Eclipse could still use more Republic players (for PvE we need healers and range dps) ratio roughly(my observations) 1:1,5 in favor of Empire

Empire could use tanks at endgame and also Imperial Agents.... Mercs really heavy!

I completely disagree on the ppl who say "reroll is your fault"

First of all, i spent 5 months to end up in a dead server after 1.2....is that my fault? no

Second : should i spend another 5 months to reroll all my char on another server to be competitive and play again? That is absurd, No at all.

Third (but first) : MUST bioware merge the server or add cross server PVP/PVE queue? yes yes yes and MUST to it IMMEDIATELY.

I completely disagree on the ppl who say "reroll is your fault"

First of all, i spent 5 months to end up in a dead server after 1.2....is that my fault? no

Second : should i spend another 5 months to reroll all my char on another server to be competitive and play again? That is absurd, No at all.

Third (but first) : MUST bioware merge the server or add cross server PVP/PVE queue? yes yes yes and MUST to it IMMEDIATELY.

Well tbh if you cannot think even a LITTLE and realise before the end of 5 months that your server is completely dying YES it is your fault then...........

So for 5 months your population on server was perfect then you hit 50 got geared a little and then everyone left? LOLOLOLOL

Dont joke and lie... admit you didnt think of that at all and now you blame it on bioware.... you will get paid transfers in a couple of months until then dont cry or reroll

SIMPLE.

Well tbh if you cannot think even a LITTLE and realise before the end of 5 months that your server is completely dying YES it is your fault then...........

So for 5 months your population on server was perfect then you hit 50 got geared a little and then everyone left? LOLOLOLOL

Dont joke and lie... admit you didnt think of that at all and now you blame it on bioware.... you will get paid transfers in a couple of months until then dont cry or reroll

SIMPLE.

you really need to start reading, then think and then throw ***** around...

1. he said his server went dead after 1.2, which actually happened to a lot of other servers because oceanic players were transferred (not saying it's their fault, i am tempted at the moment on joining the Oceanic PvE server due to it being alive and the hours fit me better - i could raid 4 days / week).

2. at first i thought to re-roll (for the second time) on another server but your hipocrisy has convinced me to just wait it out for mergers/transfers.

3. re-roll now is even worse than before 1.2. Legacy is not cross server and for people that have invested cash into different Legacy gimmicks will not find it funny.

4. while i do appreciate (did appreciate - you hipocrisy spoild it) that you are trying to solve the problems, you are doing so in the wrong way. don't start bashing people for asking for another solution. in fact, your "solution" is just a work around. the only two viable long term solutions are mergers and/or transfers, not re-rolls (at least as long as legacy is not cross server, as long as you can't mail things to toons on another server etc.).

FYI: I have a 50 sith sorc (columni + rakata) on a server, a 50 jedi consular (columni + rakata) and 30 jedi guardian on another server and some low level toons on another server. As you can see i've tried to re-roll but you know what? i'm fed up with it.

PS. oh, btw... yes, it's possible to have a lvl 50 well geared on a server that is NOW dead. So yeah, it's possible to hit 50, gear up a little and then the server dies. It happend to me too, since now i am barely able to find a group (being a well geared healer) for HM FP or anything else for that matter, while having the gear to show that i did group content before. SIMPLE (logic).

Edited by Urdnaxela

you really need to start reading, then think and then throw ***** around...

1. he said his server went dead after 1.2, which actually happened to a lot of other servers because oceanic players were transferred (not saying it's their fault, i am tempted at the moment on joining the Oceanic PvE server due to it being alive and the hours fit me better - i could raid 4 days / week).

2. at first i thought to re-roll (for the second time) on another server but your hipocrisy has convinced me to just wait it out for mergers/transfers.

3. re-roll now is even worse than before 1.2. Legacy is not cross server and for people that have invested cash into different Legacy gimmicks will not find it funny.

4. while i do appreciate (did appreciate - you hipocrisy spoild it) that you are trying to solve the problems, you are doing so in the wrong way. don't start bashing people for asking for another solution. in fact, your "solution" is just a work around. the only two viable long term solutions are mergers and/or transfers, not re-rolls (at least as long as legacy is not cross server, as long as you can't mail things to toons on another server etc.).

FYI: I have a 50 sith sorc (columni + rakata) on a server, a 50 jedi consular (columni + rakata) and 30 jedi guardian on another server and some low level toons on another server. As you can see i've tried to re-roll but you know what? i'm fed up with it.

PS. oh, btw... yes, it's possible to have a lvl 50 well geared on a server that is NOW dead. So yeah, it's possible to hit 50, gear up a little and then the server dies. It happend to me too, since now i am barely able to find a group (being a well geared healer) for HM FP or anything else for that matter, while having the gear to show that i did group content before. SIMPLE (logic).

1. I am bashing people only cos they are writing in WRONG thread.... the thread for server merges and transfers is THAT WAY -------------->

This is invitation to players who want to fix problem themselves and needed a nudge to move you and the poster i replied(and some others) rather sit back and ''cry'' over forums..........

2. Transfers are already announced in being heavily in top priority in future so there is no reason for you and/or anyone else posting in this thread asking for them and above all else in a wrong topic....

3. If anyone bought legacy upgrades on his dead server i agree with you its hard to move, but ill go even further if he was ''that dumb'' we dont needd him on any of the mentioned servers

So enjoy your 2-3+ months waiting for server transfers.... i meanwhile already have a lvl 50 columni geared Trooper tank on a realm that has 200+ people on fleet at peak hours on republic side.

My other lvl 50 will wait for server transfers but meanwhile ill enjoy a great social experience in SWToR thanks to me being NOT lazy and self entitled ''crybaby'' and lvled another Trooper.

Have fun on dead server btw :)

Edited by Alcarinn

Good thread here!

I was hoping you might extend this thread to include the fourth most popular option for EU gamers, as it's the RPPvE server I play on.

As it stands, the population is just a bit under that of Nightmare Lands and the community is incredibly mature and friendly overall, what with a lot of people being the sort who like to RP too.

Tomb of Freedon Nadd (PvP) 2.30

The Red Eclipse (PvE)1.93

Nightmare Lands (PvE)1.51

The Progenitor (RP PvE) 1.43

Perhaps you could add the top RP servers for each region alongside the top three normal servers?

Kind regards

llesna

Edited by llesna

Good thread here!

I was hoping you might extend this thread to include the fourth most popular option for EU gamers, as it's the RPPvE server I play on.

As it stands, the population is just a bit under that of Nightmare Lands and the community is incredibly mature and friendly overall, what with a lot of people being the sort who like to RP too.

Tomb of Freedon Nadd (PvP) 2.30

The Red Eclipse (PvE)1.93

Nightmare Lands (PvE)1.51

The Progenitor (RP PvE) 1.43

Perhaps you could add the top RP servers for each region alongside the top three normal servers?

Kind regards

llesna

It wil lbe done in a matter of minutes!

thanks for help and Spread the word!