EITHER OP Bounty HUNTER OR CHEATER!!!

jaytrust

Thank you for valid input and something that probably explains what really happen.

I appreciate all the other civil comments that had responses worth reading..

FoR the ReSt of you .......

Not even worth addressing you fools...

You made a thread about a literally impossible situation, and made sure to tell us that that was exactly what happened. Let's see, what were your words..

I KID YOU NOT!

You didn't leave any room in your original OP for "Hey, some other people were also attacking me, and I decided to blame it solely on the Bounty Hunter", so do NOT blame people for calling you out on spreading false information.

Perhaps if you had presented your OP in a manner that showed it was possible that all of this damage was not coming from the BH alone, others would have taken you as something other than another troll. Unfortunately, you didn't, so I didn't.

Also, your title itself is inflammatory, and basically is saying that because he beat you on multiple occasions, the only POSSIBLE reasons are:

1) The class he plays (Bounty Hunter, not even a specific AC) is OP... or

2) He was obviously cheating

When the real issue is you just have no idea what's going on around you, and prefer to point fingers at other people.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and if we had combat logs we could actually determine if the BH's damage was off the chart or if indeed he had some help.

There is no logical reason that combat logs are not in game, other than they do not want us to see what is really going on. Why? Why BW? Afraid of what the numbers say? Skills super buggy and some do incredible damage? other not doing the right damage on the low side.

When the real issue is you just have no idea what's going on around you, and prefer to point fingers at other people.

The good news is that for most people who understand what kind of person creates a thread with a title like this, this was pretty apparent before we even opened the thread.

Yeah, just did this warzone (mind you I'm deck out in BM gear) somehow a bounty hunter did over 17k worth of damage not including the medpack I used, plus the skill to heal me 10% of my life on top of that I had my 20% damage reduction on and my bubble that lowers damage etc and he kills me in less then 4 secs...

I KID YOU NOT.

This wasn't a one time thing either, he kept doing it...

*** was he cheating or is Bounty HUNTER broken once ur geared up?

EDIT TO INPUT WHAT I BELIEVE EXPLAINS WHAT HAPPENED! (caps are cool)

Thank you for valid input and something that probably explains what really happened.

Not even worth addressing

you needed someone to point out common sense?

and if we had combat logs we could actually determine if the BH's damage was off the chart or if indeed he had some help.

There is no logical reason that combat logs are not in game, other than they do not want us to see what is really going on. Why? Why BW? Afraid of what the numbers say? Skills super buggy and some do incredible damage? other not doing the right damage on the low side.

The logical reason you're looking for is that they build this game on a **** engine, and when the combat log was enabled there was so much going on in said log that it was crashing the game. They tried to fix the problem and couldn't (again, crap engine) so now it's just recorded on the back end as "metrics."

Wait, I forgot what forums I was on. I meant: "AHHHHHH CONSPIRACY" *tinfoil hat*

Whhhhhhhaaattttttt the Hero Engine reps say that the engine can handle it and that it is BW lousy code dragging it down.

I would lay odds there are issues on both sides...but yeah you build the game on a lousy engine you are doomed.

You made a thread about a literally impossible situation, and made sure to tell us that that was exactly what happened. Let's see, what were your words..

I KID YOU NOT!

You didn't leave any room in your original OP for "Hey, some other people were also attacking me, and I decided to blame it solely on the Bounty Hunter", so do NOT blame people for calling you out on spreading false information.

Perhaps if you had presented your OP in a manner that showed it was possible that all of this damage was not coming from the BH alone, others would have taken you as something other than another troll. Unfortunately, you didn't, so I didn't.

Also, your title itself is inflammatory, and basically is saying that because he beat you on multiple occasions, the only POSSIBLE reasons are:

1) The class he plays (Bounty Hunter, not even a specific AC) is OP... or

2) He was obviously cheating

Maybe its hard for you to understand whats going on in the conversation, I can tell English isn't your first language its cool.

Any I'll explain to you so you can understand...

I play alot of warzones, I've never been killed in 4 secs before. Never ever ever has that happened.

Today I do a warzone, go to a door in voidstar I destroy like 2-3 guys there and then out of no where appears this BH who kills me in 4 secs.

It then occurred to me reflecting on the match with a friend that he said wow they have so many stealth Ops and I put one and one together and the post the nice helpful person on the forum pretty much helped explained things to make it make sense.

Based on the facts as presented the reasonable conclusions where those I made based on the title, it actually explains things pretty clear and gets to the point.

The amount of damage I received in that time window was impossible (until I factored in the other possibility)...

Your welcome..

Whhhhhhhaaattttttt the Hero Engine reps say that the engine can handle it and that it is BW lousy code dragging it down.

I would lay odds there are issues on both sides...but yeah you build the game on a lousy engine you are doomed.

Well the hero engine people aren't exactly going to be saying "Oh yeah our engine is crap, our bad. LEWLZ!"

Obviously they're going to say the problem is with BW. But considering how many other performance related problems are directly tied to this crap-tastic engine I really have a hard time believing that this is actually the case.

Off-topic, but I wonder whether BW deciding to use the Hero Engine has turned out to be good or bad publicity for the makers of the engine.

The reality: EVERY class can do RIDICULOUS Burst damage given the right gear/consumables/crit/skill

Its threads like this that give birth to unneeded class nerfs (Operative)

If you really believe that, then whats the point of having these forums? So we aren't allowed to discuss what happens to us ingame regarding pvp on a pvp forum?

Off-topic, but I wonder whether BW deciding to use the Hero Engine has turned out to be good or bad publicity for the makers of the engine.

Yeah I dunno. I do know that the engine choice (imo) was the biggest mistake they made with the game. It was such a no brainer too, they were like:

- "Hey let's make a Star Wars game. Which engine should we use?"

- "Well, how about Hero?"

- "Doesn't that engine have a hard time rendoring lasers in mass quantity?"

- "Well sure but how many lasers are there in Star Wars? It's not going to be a problem."

I play BH and something like that should not be possible.

With stims, adrenals - expertise bonus and crazy luck to crit every hit he can hit you with tracer + heatseeker + rail + rocket or smth like that: 3000 + 3000 + 3000 + 2000 give or take some dmg. Thats close to 15k, if it can be done on full BM I'm not sure.

He will not have all tracer stacks in 4 secs on you which makes it hard to crit high.

Maybe its hard for you to understand whats going on in the conversation, I can tell English isn't your first language its cool.

I play alot of warzones, I've never been killed in 4 secs before. Never ever ever has that happened.

Today I do a warzone, go to a door in voidstar I destroy like 2-3 guys there and then out of no where appears this BH who kills me in 4 secs.

It then occurred to me reflecting on the match with a friend that he said wow they have so many stealth Ops and I put one and one together and the post the nice helpful person on the forum pretty much helped explained things to make it make sense.

Based on the facts as presented the reasonable conclusions where those I made based on the title, it actually explains things pretty clear and gets to the point.

The amount of damage I received in that time window was impossible (until I factored in the other possibility)...

Your welcome..

What all of that really boils down to is that you got killed really fast, and never once took into account that there were other enemy players that might be hitting you.

You do a lot of WZ's, yet this possibility seriously never once occurred to you? Just like it also never occurred to you that what you're describing probably took longer than 4 seconds, I suppose.

Also, you look rather silly trying to say anything at all about my English while making typos in the very same incorrectly punctuated run-on sentence you used to do so.

2nd EDIT- Made this edit just to note the amount of negative responses I received, its over whelming that some people are just *** hats...

Yeah, just did this warzone (mind you I'm deck out in BM gear) somehow a bounty hunter did over 17k worth of damage not including the medpack I used, plus the skill to heal me 10% of my life on top of that I had my 20% damage reduction on and my bubble that lowers damage etc and he kills me in less then 4 secs...

I KID YOU NOT.

This wasn't a one time thing either, he kept doing it...

*** was he cheating or is Bounty HUNTER broken once ur geared up?

EDIT TO INPUT WHAT I BELIEVE EXPLAINS WHAT HAPPENED! (caps are cool)

Thank you for valid input and something that probably explains what really happened.

Not even worth addressing

i kill one, whit my BH when, the game came out and WS hat some big lag problem..

when i was lagging i just spam all my skills and when lag spike was gone i unload whit in 3 -5 sec..

so i think if u run some kind of fake lag u can still do it ? --

It's been stated somewhere (search yourselves) that the floating text summarizes damage. If you see a single number, it doesnt mean that it was only one attack. It could've been a few buddies who coordinated over voice chat and hit you at the same time.

Either multiple people hitting you(or multiple BHs).

In 6 seconds if everything crit I could do ~15k damage in my Commando (3x Grav Round 3.2k crits with a demo round crit of 5.3k) and thats with adrenal+relics. I sure as hell couldnt do it consistently tho.

If the OP were a Sage/Sorc, against a BM/Rakata Gear'd Merc I could see this happening. But it still wouldn't be consistent. Even with Rakata 2 set bonus for ~50% chance to crit on Grav Round/Tracer missile it wouldn't be a constant 4k DPS.

Edited by Kyrandis

Stop QQing Learn how to interupt.. BH can't do much when u interupt their grav round/trace missile.. they don't have much CC as Shadow/Assasin does.. What can i say? if u QQing about BH u are NUBCAKE.. and learn how to play ur char better.. i think the pvp pretty balance except for SAGE/GUARDIAN COMBO in HUTTBALL...

Had a one shot kill happen to me once no there was no one around but him he hit me for over 15k health. was it a hack yes is he a known hacker on my server yes since he speed hacks and scores 5 goal in huttball under a 1min 30 sec. i caught him and force pulled him back to me with me having full health then insta death.

is there a hack out there to do this yes

Your welcome..

So in that time that you "destroyed 2-3 guys there" you took absolutely no damage and a BH comes along and pwntyourface?! Are you sure you actually have "17k health" unless this guy is doing 12k in one hit and 5k in another hit (which is fairly low for me) which takes 3 seconds bare minimum. And why do you never say what kind of BH this is jesus man, you've been asked many times

So in that time that you "destroyed 2-3 guys there" you took absolutely no damage and a BH comes along and pwntyourface?! Are you sure you actually have "17k health" unless this guy is doing 12k in one hit and 5k in another hit (which is fairly low for me) which takes 3 seconds bare minimum. And why do you never say what kind of BH this is jesus man, you've been asked many times

I'm almost positive he has no idea.

Just like he apparently didn't notice one of the "many stealthers" popping out on him at the same time he was fighting a BH, which he now thinks is what happened. Or that it happened in exactly under 4 seconds, absolutely no chance that it may have been 6-8 seconds.

People took the information he provided and told him what he said was not possible, and that makes them *** hats.

Edited by Varicite

I am trying to read your posts and they make NO sense and are all over the place. Bring some data to the boards or your just whining.

What server are you on? I am assuming you are a SAGE...

FYI: I eat sages for breakfast with my BH...

Stop QQing Learn how to interupt.. BH can't do much when u interupt their grav round/trace missile..

This is sucha fallacy.

Power shot is a substitute to tm that does just as much damage as tracer missile with out stacks.