Why do Oceanic players only get to play 6 nights out of 7?

Niqole

No we don't.

why is this so hard for you to understand?

Well, I do understand. Seems you don't? If your whining about having less time to play a game then surely that allows you more time to prepare for the end of the world than everyone else playing?

So embrace these times and spend the extra hours digging out your very own end of world bunker and stock it up with lots of tin food.

Because the end of the world is nigh, and don't you doubt a word of it.

Matter of fact I'm jealous that your bunker will be quite some hours ahead of mine, and your probably going to find some better armaments in your extra time than me. Or read a book. Or something different than playing this game. You could even get laid. Or drunk. Or play with yourself more than I currently can without the wife walking in. That in itself is worth an evening play right there!

Edited by Draig

Please explain in detail how you do not?

I'm EST, but I sleep from 6am to 12pm because of my Job. So I lose just as much time as you. So I guess I should get a discount too!

As should anyone holding hours like me.

And vampires, as they play more at night (for obvious reasons)

One day you'll look back and remember the day you realized the world isn't fair, simply because not everything is designed with YOU as the central focus. That take it or leave it are your only real options.

We call it "growing up"

Do we pay a lower subscription?

Please fix.

Midnight PST is when my prime time starts, due to my life style.

Do I get a discount? Do I complain to anyone? No. Stop acting like "AMuRika is out to get me~!"

They've explained that the single mass downtime is because they don't region lock the game. They don't want to, and they want us to be able to play with EU friends, if we want. Unless, you WANT the last 3 months of your gametime to have never happened?

Edited by xTekwarx

Hello there, everyone! We already have a great discussion thread dedicated to talking about Oceanic maintenance times. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the discussion thread here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=343724

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the existing thread, so we can keep the conversation a little better consolidated. Thank you!