Die in PvP, find yourself dead in PvE

scorions

Happened to me twice today...

First I die in PvP, game ends, I find myself dead in PVE.

2nd time I die in PVP, game DCs, I immediately connect back, dead in PVE.

Please fix these issues.

Also, when I reconnect, you should put me back into the PVP I was in. I lost all the medals and valor and etc. etc. These are pretty frustrating usability bugs.

Edited by scorions

I have an ever better one. For some stupid reason, people can still use abilities for a few seconds after a match ends. So some sore loser knocks me into an acid pit after a match of Huttball ends. Since you'll still take damage from acid and fire after a match ends (another stupid thing), I left as soon as I was able to.

Once I got back to the fleet, I was still snared as though I was still standing in the acid. There was no debuff icon on my character, but I was still slowed. It didn't wear off on it's own. Exiting and re-entering the game didn't fix it, still slowed. The only way to get rid of the slow was to suicide. Dieing was the only thing that got rid of the otherwise permanent slow.

Please fix these issues.

Also, when I reconnect, you should put me back into the PVP I was in. I lost all the medals and valor and etc. etc. These are pretty frustrating usability bugs.

so you died in pvp and then died in pve? if youre dying in pve you probably shouldnt be pvping

Please fix these issues.

Ur description is vague, but here's some thoughts:

If you're dead when the match ends and you don't "Return to Medcenter" before exiting the warzone, you're dead in PvE. Fix this by closing the scoreboard (top right corner X), rezzing urself, and then leave the WZ.

I've DC'd upon joining WZ's, sometimes during WZ's (like Civil War during extreme lag), so there's not much u can do there.

As far as reconnecting into a WZ, BW has no official word on it. Can only hope, GL

so you died in pvp and then died in pve? if youre dying in pve you probably shouldnt be pvping

No, but for the record, yes I die in PvE yet I don't see your logic of connecting that to somehow a no-no for PvP'ing??

In this case, I was dead when the game ended. I clicked exit, and I am dead in PVE, suggesting me to rez in imperial blah blah. That should not be the case. All dots etc should drop and you should be back to full HP when you exit PvP.

Someone suggested a 'workaround' by first rezzing yourself in PvP. Still this is a bug and not the only bug as it happens re-queue'ing did not actually work when I DC'ed.

I have an ever better one. For some stupid reason, people can still use abilities for a few seconds after a match ends. So some sore loser knocks me into an acid pit after a match of Huttball ends. Since you'll still take damage from acid and fire after a match ends (another stupid thing), I left as soon as I was able to.

Once I got back to the fleet, I was still snared as though I was still standing in the acid. There was no debuff icon on my character, but I was still slowed. It didn't wear off on it's own. Exiting and re-entering the game didn't fix it, still slowed. The only way to get rid of the slow was to suicide. Dieing was the only thing that got rid of the otherwise permanent slow.

lol @ this.

If you are dead at the end of a warzone, close the stat screen (X button in top right corner) and hit the release button (it should still be there). Typically happens more often in Huttball if the warzone ends and you are in the acid pit or on a fire trap. Edited by _Kayko_

No, but for the record, yes I die in PvE yet I don't see your logic of connecting that to somehow a no-no for PvP'ing??

In this case, I was dead when the game ended. I clicked exit, and I am dead in PVE, suggesting me to rez in imperial blah blah. That should not be the case. All dots etc should drop and you should be back to full HP when you exit PvP.

Someone suggested a 'workaround' by first rezzing yourself in PvP. Still this is a bug and not the only bug as it happens re-queue'ing did not actually work when I DC'ed.

b/c pvping is harder than pveing

i think i get what your saying. fyi open world (ie anything outside of a warzone) isnt called pve. pve is when you are in combat against computer controlled characters, just like pvp is when you are in combat with player controlled characters. so what you basically said was that you died while in a warzone and then you left a warzone, started attacking some mobs and proceeded to die again. you see how this is confusing when you use the wrong terms

b/c pvping is harder than pveing

i think i get what your saying. fyi open world (ie anything outside of a warzone) isnt called pve. pve is when you are in combat against computer controlled characters, just like pvp is when you are in combat with player controlled characters. so what you basically said was that you died while in a warzone and then you left a warzone, started attacking some mobs and proceeded to die again. you see how this is confusing when you use the wrong terms

Well, when I left the warzone, I was transported back to where I was before joining, but 'still' dead and needed to click the only option to rez @imperial post.

Well, when I left the warzone, I was transported back to where I was before joining, but 'still' dead and needed to click the only option to rez @imperial post.

Yea, I had that happen last night, though slightly differently -- I was still alive, but barely when the wz ended, so I couldn't rez inside the wz. The last dot ticked as I appeared on the fleet, and I fell over dead there. Took the health and gear hit too, since the game thought I died in PvE, even though I was on the fleet.

If you are dead at the end of a warzone, close the stat screen (X button in top right corner) and hit the release button (it should still be there). Typically happens more often in Huttball if the warzone ends and you are in the acid pit or on a fire trap.

Gosh, thanks I never came to that simple solution :(

Always surprised people when my burned, and roasted corpse popped out of a WZ after ending it in a hutball obstacle :)

its because someone burst you down in the 4 seconds they had after the match ended so you had to rez after you left the wz. it happens a lot and on a smash jug its fun to do it to people you dont like :)

Yeah... As someone suggested, if you re-Q instead of rezzing, you are back to life when yyou get in the PVP

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.