Is it Odd that i prefer This game over....<(O.O)>

Ch_Zero

Mass effect 3

Jersey shore

3d movies

and finally

Partying with beautiful women and drinking?

I'm glad you prefer this game to all of those things... altho' you might consider SOME socializing with pretty girls here and there.

I'm glad you prefer this game to all of those things... altho' you might consider SOME socializing with pretty girls here and there.

Can my companions not substitute for this?

I prefer things that cannot resist the dark side.

yeah, it's cool to enjoy it more than everything other than the last.

If you're single, partying with girls you like (because frankly, I would rather play this game than party with some of the "beautiful" women I know) should trump gametime.

Can my companions not substitute for this?

I prefer things that cannot resist the dark side.

Sorry but the truth is the female companions you flirt with are really male irl that control what they say back to you. Sorry....

j/k :)

Mass effect 3

Jersey shore

3d movies

and finally

I was going to say no until the final line....if you DIDNT like it better than Jersey Shore there would be something horrible wrong and I would highly advise psychiatric evaluation. But I guess the partying with beautiful women and drinking comes down to if your not into beautiful women and a teetotaler.

Mass effect 3

Yes it's odd

Jersey shore

No it's logical

3d movies

No, 3D movies suck

and finally

Yes it's odd (for the partying) and no it isn't (for the drinking, even though good drinks are a delight)

My opinions in red :D

Mass effect 3

Jersey shore

3d movies

and finally

Mass effect 3: from what i've seen is good tho EA jacked their players with day one DLC that had important story info in it.

Jersey shore: no it is completely acceptable that you like this game more then jersey shore.. hell watching paint dry and sniffing the paint fumes will not kill your brain cells as fast as watching this show will.

3D movies: really depends n the 3D movie..

Partying with Beautiful women and drinking: no this game is not better then that.. and i am a anti-social hermit that hates people in general but if i have the options of seeing some jedi consular running around in a leia slave bikini on a game or convincing a real life girl to jump into a bikini after a few drinks i'll take the second one please.

Mass effect 3: from what i've seen is good tho EA jacked their players with day one DLC that had important story info in it.

Jersey shore: no it is completely acceptable that you like this game more then jersey shore.. hell watching paint dry and sniffing the paint fumes will not kill your brain cells as fast as watching this show will.

3D movies: really depends n the 3D movie..

Partying with Beautiful women and drinking: no this game is not better then that.. and i am a anti-social hermit that hates people in general but if i have the options of seeing some jedi consular running around in a leia slave bikini on a game or convincing a real life girl to jump into a bikini after a few drinks i'll take the second one please.

But Why?