Battlemaster Bags

SeptikAydz

yes i do play to have fun with guildies and friends

if i have all equal amount of gear with someone who placed similar amount of time, i wouldnt complain.

if there were WARHERO gears or higher and people have advantage over me, i wouldnt complain either.

if im sinking #of time into the game and because of this dumb RNG im sub geared and im given 5~10% disadvantage over peers, then YES i do have a problem.

ive hit valor 60 pre 1.1.5 valor boost and have done every single weekly/daily every day.

now i am valor 65 and i have no gear whatsoever so show for.

i have yet to seen a valor 65 (who hit BM pre 1.1.5) player with just 1 BM gear to show for which was earned via post 1.1.5 by grinding WZ commendations.

finally decided to quit the subscription after numerous complaints answered with robotic automatic responses. (which i didnt expect any more or less)

figure i should bytch here before account runs of out playtime.

here's my $100 worth (game + subs) of bytching.

FU BIOWARE and GO TO F'IN HELL FOR WASTING MY TIME.

thanks for reading.

(ha! can't even ues the word ***** here got to sub with BYTCHING)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm War Hero with the saber and the armor (5 bm commendations) I've only done my dailys everyday (about 10 warzones/day) .. you can't imagine the amount of boxes I've opened with only 5 bm comms lol.. Actually, I bought 2 of them ^.- Edited by Reveillere

I agree with this thread although 2 out of 6 is a really good drop rate. I have a total of 7 out of about 40 so yeah.

Less RNG. Maybe let us convert 200-300 champ comms for 1 BM comm. It's better than nothing.

People still complaining about how hard it is to get gear when it is the most assessable it has ever been. :eek:

Wow, are you even a BM? BM bags don't work like champ bags; they're exactly like the champ bags of the past: based on pure luck.

I grind my way to battlemaster...

I have full Champion gear like ANYONE should have grinding threw 60 valor ranks....

Hold onto my dailies and weeklies for when I roll that last rank...

What do my eyes behold... CHAMPION COMMENDATIONS!?!?!

WHY THE HELL DO I WANT MORE OF THOSE!?

Out of 6 BM boxes I got 2 BM coms, and a bunch of champ coms I dont even need.

Where is the logic?

Bioware, Why do BM boxes contain CHAMP coms?

I get champ coms from Valor rank 1, you can get Champ Gear at Valor rank 1, 60 Ranks later and people still need CHAMP GEAR?!....

Please... Bioware... the logic?

That is some good stuff man some people have gone 30 bags without 1 BM badge. and as for Champion badges usem to pimp out your companions. They'll hit harder and heal you better.

I have full Champion gear like ANYONE should have grinding threw 60 valor ranks....

Where is the logic?

I get champ coms from Valor rank 1, you can get Champ Gear at Valor rank 1, 60 Ranks later and people still need CHAMP GEAR?!....

Summary: Feel bad for me and my 2 comms or I will talk **** about your opinion. Seriously, its a RNG. Deal with it. Don't like it? Wait for 1.2.

I personally plan to skip 3/5 champ pieces and go straight to BM now that you can exchange 1000wz/1000merc comms for one, and champ tokens are spend for mods from champ gear.

Tbh this kind of RNG is lame but oh well, some kind of personal rating/score for stuff would be better imo.

took me 36 BM bags to get my first BM commendation.

took me extra 12 BM bags to get my second commendation

by then I had 1000WZ and 10000Merc commendations and I could by my first piece of gear (main hand)

therefore took me almost 5 weeks to get a single piece of gear.

I've submited a ticket explaining it, and their answer was: "It is a known issue but there is nothing we can do at the moment" *** next time they must put something in the forums so ppl like me and so many others don't spend so much time and effort.

I don't see many players with Valor 65 (only from daily not talking about valor farmers) with a single piece of BM gear.

Was level 50 valor at lv50 still had 5 piece centurion when I hit v60. Champ coms fill the gaps in my gear so I can have champ/bm.

I think it is fine but would not mind being able to purchase merc coms with champ/cent coms in future.

I hit 60 last night, had 1 bag in my inventory and 4 pending daily turn ins.

I got 4 comms out of 5 bags

I was 1000/1000 saved and now have 6 pieces of BM gear and I'm not even 60.

I feel bad for my guild who is like 65+ that has less gear then me.

Flawed system

Didn't read most of the thread, but champ commendations are far from useless. Battlemaster gear is horribly itemized, use your champ comms to buy the appropriate piece to take the mod/enhancment out and put that into your BM gear.

2 BM Comm from 6 BM Bags really have no right to be QQing.

Most people I talk to have a lot worse luck than the OP did.

WOW so the 1st day of hitting Rank 60 you can already buy 1 Piece of BM Armor or 2x BM Implants or 1 BM Ear + 1 Implants or 2 BM Relics or simply buy 1 BM Comm and you have your BM weapon ON THE 1ST DAY OF HITTING BM? Thats totally not enough!!!! right?

People really QQ about everything thesedays.

Edited by warultima

I made full BM with all pieces except my offhand saber in about a month. There were dry spells, but then there would be periods where I'd get 3 coms in 5 bags.

It evens out over time, or it should unless you're unlucky, but because of the unlucky few they're changing the rules all around.

Where is the logic?

LOL ?

i opened over 100 BM Bags and still missing 1 OH,2 Relics, 1 bracer.

Where is the logic?

You were incredibly lucky to get 2 BM coms in 6 bags.

But unlike many posters here that seem to go out of their way to find something in EVERY post to flame the OP for (TROLLS), I do understand your point.

I felt the same way getting centurion coms in Champ bags. What is the point?

My companions are all dressed up in centurion PvP gear(soon to be Champ)..lol. I don't PvE that much so that is not helping me much....and what good will expertise do them anyway?

It's like they just threw the PvP reward system together with very little thought.

At least let me exchange useless coms for something I can use.

Edited by Krashnburn

I forget... it doesnt matter whats said, people just want to *** arguements for the sake of amusing themselves.

I got 1 out of 57...

I got 2 out of 30..

I dont have a full champ set..

The system is redundant.... its annoying how people stack loads of worthless gear up, and they dont think... "gee why do I have all of this.."

No... youre complaining about having too many comms.... this is very toolish.

BW said the rate of return on BM bags was 25%. You have exceeded that so people are subtly telling you to take a hike.

Note: If you PvPed heavily on your way to 50 and thus have 49 Valor on hitting level 50, then you quite possibly will not have full champion gear on hitting Valor 60 or really anywhere close to it, particularly not since the valor changes.

not just possible. most likely.

Especially now.