Where has the slang term "wizard" ever been used in Star Wars?

Aitix

Where was the word "wizard" ever used in Star Wars as to mean "cool"? Sorry if this is a weird question, but I've seen some people on the internet who think "wizard" means "cool" in Star Wars.

Where was the word "wizard" ever used in Star Wars as to mean "cool"? Sorry if this is a weird question, but I've seen some people on the internet who think "wizard" means "cool" in Star Wars.

Episode I. Kitster Banai remarks that Anakin's inclusion in the Boonta Eve Podrace is "wizard, Annie."

Here's a good one.

Darth Vader: Leather....

Emperor Palpatine: Hear that, my boy gets the finest leather you got.

Darth Vader: Full-body...black leather

Emperor Palpatine: I see what you're going for, kind of an S&M thing

Darth Vader: Oh...and a cape....yeah...a cape would be pretty wizard...and a sweet voice box...and flashing lights...

Emperor Palpatine: Sure

Darth Vader: Built-in helicopter blades.....Remote-control flying fists

Emperor Palpatine: Can we just put this idiot under.

THat's kinda what it means. Same as the british slang.

not as bad as JarJar saying "Maxi Big da force" what ever that means.

"Yeah, your Force is SO powerful." Or "Yeah, the Force is all that and a bag of potato chips."

Jar-Jar is basically disparaging the Force, with a sarcastic comment about how "Maxi big" (i.e., super powerful) it is.

Kinda similar to Han Solo's famous "Hokey religions and ancient weapons" speech.

Yes, I just compared Jar-Jar Binks to Han Solo, and made a thousand hater fanboys' heads explode.

Wizard also gained alot of attention in Robot Chicken Star Wars: Episode 3.

ahhh the good old days where we had jedi consular wizards....

straight away when you mention wizards in SW i think of Lars calling Obi-wan it, but you are correct that its said in epiode 1.....but theres alot of things in episode 1 that need to be left forgotten....