Why the Republic loose PvP

Jwlb

Lv 30 Gunslinger valor 60 full champ set

I am not over exaggerating when i say in 30 war-zones the rep will win about 3-5. the main reason for this is that almost every imperial player use Inquisitors, My last game my team was against 7 inquisitors. they can shield, heal, turn invisible, run fast, stun, use dots and high dmg.

There is currently no reason to even bother playing anything except a force using class until something is done about the unfair advantage these players are getting.

These things would greatly improve the game play -

unable to turn invisible during combat

unable to shield someone for 30 seconds after they have been shielded

loose the resolve, this only helps players that are already winning

allow stuns to actually work, if an inquisitor is shielded and using force sprint and my stuns do not work .. then my class is useless because they can re shield again after a few seconds.

For those of you that decide to reply with messages such that i am a rubbish player etc. play a gunslinger and then flame

all i read was "loose"

^ bumped again :)

I ventured a little further past the "lv 30 valor 60" (seriously what the hell is that) but stopped when I noticed the QQ about 31/31/31 inquisitors that also are dual-AC.

I'm not saying you're a rubbish player, but some of your details are lacking. First of all, force speed avoids roots and snares but not stuns. So if you were using a stun and they blew it off they had either just cleansed an effect off of themselves or you were lagging and they were out of range. Second, that shield is all a sorc or sage has for damage mitigation and at level 30 it is actually one of the best "heals" they have. Last, I'm assuming your alt is level 30 since, unless something changed, you can't have a champ set until 40 and can't wear it until 50. You might want adjust your title so people will take you seriously. Otherwise you will get flamed and accused of lying or trolling lol.

I have a lvl 50 Sorc, and have been in many WZs where most of the people in the WZ are Inq. ( I have been in a few where the whole team is Sorc, and one Assassin). And I will say that this is the squishiest group there is.

Try being in a Huttball match with 7 Sorcs, and an Assassin. Sure we can run the ball real fast, but that is about it.....

Sorcs/Sages are strong DPSers, but they don't have near the survivability that most people claim them to have. Sure we can survive some pretty hairy stuff, but no where near the point that most people claim we can.

What it sounds like to me from the OPs post, is that you guys had a case of, no focus fire. Cause if you focus fire Sorcs/sages, we drop like hotcakes.

maybe they were calling the OP a floozy? (****, whore, harlot, etc. etc. etc. putting out easy)

What is this the Rush Limbaugh show!? We are not loose! If anything it the Empire thats loose, me and 3 other Sents gang banged a Sorc last night all game and she just let us!

the lvl 30 and valor 60 gave me the first smile...

the new "shadowsorcerer" class that you invented gave me the rest.

man that class really seems awsome! gotta check the char creation again where its hidden!!!

;)

As a Op by no means am i saying that sorcerers/sages aren't over powered, (cause they are), but the statements listed here are a 100% fallacy.

#1 You can't wear champ gear till 50.

#2 Sorcerers can only bubble people every 21 seconds (reduced with gear)

#3 Only assassins get invisibility

move along, nothing to see here.

Edited by Notannos
rude

they can shield, heal, turn invisible, run fast, stun, use dots and high dmg.

Those are not all available on one character.

What people don't seem to ever get is that Inquisitor, being a base class, really means nothing for these statistics. There are two Advanced Classes that an Inquisitor can be that totally change the class (aside from some base abilities), and each one can perform multiple roles in a Warzone, so Inquisitor can be any of 4 character types: Melee tank, Melee DPS, Ranged DPS or Healer. In addition, those DPS options have multiple flavors. These are mostly the same character choices that are available in other classes

So if you see a Warzone group that is made up completely of Inquisitors, it might actually be made up of:

two healers (sorc corruption tree),

two ranged DPS (sorc lightning tree or sorc madness tree),

two tanks (assassin darkness tree),

two melee DPS (assassin deception tree or assassin madness tree - although madness does give more ranged capability)

Any of these could be swapped out for another class that can perform the same role and not change the group's capabilities that much, overall. You can't just look at the base class! The base class just decides a few base abilities, the class story, and the "feel" of the character.

If you have an issue with imbalance in PvP, it's not the base class you have an issue with. You need to do some research and find out exactly where the issue is - what class, spec and ability - before you complain.

Lv 30 Gunslinger valor 60 full champ set

I am not over exaggerating when i say in 30 war-zones the rep will win about 3-5. the main reason for this is that almost every imperial player use Inquisitors, My last game my team was against 7 inquisitors. they can shield, heal, turn invisible, run fast, stun, use dots and high dmg.

BS i was playing my assassin today, sure it is a inq but no heal, shield or high dmg since it is a tank.

2 wz in a row was VS and we had no healers at all, i switch to my sorc healer and on 3rd game i was the only healer.

I played 10 games today and i only got 1 win so stop crying, you are not losing because of OP inq, you are losing because pugs sucks.

Those are not all available on one character.

What people don't seem to ever get is that Inquisitor, being a base class, really means nothing for these statistics. There are two Advanced Classes that an Inquisitor can be that totally change the class (aside from some base abilities), and each one can perform multiple roles in a Warzone, so Inquisitor can be any of 4 character types: Melee tank, Melee DPS, Ranged DPS or Healer. In addition, those DPS options have multiple flavors. These are mostly the same character choices that are available in other classes

So if you see a Warzone group that is made up completely of Inquisitors, it might actually be made up of:

two healers (sorc corruption tree),

two ranged DPS (sorc lightning tree or sorc madness tree),

two tanks (assassin darkness tree),

two melee DPS (assassin deception tree or assassin madness tree - although madness does give more ranged capability)

Any of these could be swapped out for another class that can perform the same role and not change the group's capabilities that much, overall. You can't just look at the base class! The base class just decides a few base abilities, the class story, and the "feel" of the character.

If you have an issue with imbalance in PvP, it's not the base class you have an issue with. You need to do some research and find out exactly where the issue is - what class, spec and ability - before you complain.

and thats actually where 90% of the "nerf sorcerers!!! whiners" come from....

they dont understand its different classes.

people take it just as the OP: they have no clue what they are talking about and feel like getting pwned by one class, when its actually 2. they just see many sorcerers running around and think its the same class that turned invisible, stun immune and bursted them down in seconds .... oh wait.... all that was the assassin..., nvm....

What is this the Rush Limbaugh show!? We are not loose! If anything it the Empire thats loose, me and 3 other Sents gang banged a Sorc last night all game and she just let us!

Hahaha how very topical. Much love thank you for the laugh. And so true, so true, so very true...

I win pvp all the time. I have no problem winning. It's a myth. It's impossible that all the good "pvpers" managed to roll imperial. So, stop this myth. It's been occurring since WoW. Or, if you intend to keep this myth up, at least back it up with some numbers and not some bs observations.

^ bumped again :)

I ventured a little further past the "lv 30 valor 60" (seriously what the hell is that) but stopped when I noticed the QQ about 31/31/31 inquisitors that also are dual-AC.

This proves that BioWare loves Inquisitors more by letting them dual spec and put 93 points into their talent trees. Nerf them now or you will loose my business!

Edited by Trebarian

All I want to say is that Bioware destroyed shadows hybrid specs and stated they didn't want hybrids. If this is the case I want the same for sorcerers. Destroy any OP hybrid spec and make any viable pvp spec have to go 31 points in to the tree. Edited by HeliosApollo