Feed me The Best PvP Gear in Game for logging in thanks BW come 1.2

warkat

No Rank for Warhero gear come 1.2...Nice now my 2 50 alts will be geared up overnight so why not just mail my alts full battlemaster right now since its all going to be vendored come 1.2 anyways?

dunno i'll have to see the changes to know if i like them some of it sounds good some of it sounds iffy. i dont mind detatching gear progression from valor as long as it still takes skill and time to get in the new system i dont like the 4 medal limit thing i figured after adding new objective medals it wouldnt be needed right now i jsut forsee the loosing team getting 4 medals out the way then afking where ever till the next match cuz you know path of least resistance is the primary rule of the universe easiest path to the most gain nobodys changing that.

This is an RPG, wasn't sure if you were aware...

not after level 50.

currently it is only a speed farming for gear and then dead end. there is no pvp of any kind only efficient gear farming.

there is no game content and the community does not care about winning in wz.

so in the current state i would say the best way that there is some mulitplayer in this mmo would be to remove the need of farming. then either all quite their account or they start playing for fun.

No Rank for Warhero gear come 1.2...Nice now my 2 50 alts will be geared up overnight so why not just mail my alts full battlemaster right now since its all going to be vendored come 1.2 anyways?

Good.

Now baddies that don't have a job won't get more gear than me.

This is an RPG, wasn't sure if you were aware...

Yes. RPG. What is common to RPGs? Story-based gameplay where the player plays a role.

Oh, you think it's supposed to be a gear grind? Lol EQWOW kiddie.

Confirmed how?

You are one of those players that prides himself on his gear, rather than his skill.

Your one of those cauals who complain about how hard it is to get champion gear right? lol.

Why can't competitive players have gear progression too? Not like you will ever meet us in ranked ladder besides on the first day.

Good.

Yes. RPG. What is common to RPGs? Story-based gameplay where the player plays a role.

Character advancement through levels and gear - all the way back to Chainmaille.

History is fun

Good.

RPG, roll play, you take the roll of a character.

Do you think jedi's would just be given a light sabre and sent on there way ? Gear should be earned and not given out willy nilly.

If there was no grind for anything or you didnt have to earn your items it would be an fps

Edited by lethal_ghost

since they managed to mess up illum, which they know so stop whining about it, the Valor isn't a proof of anything else than cheat, so making the gear avaible for everyone but instead making it harder to get might just be the solution.

not after level 50.

currently it is only a speed farming for gear and then dead end. there is no pvp of any kind only efficient gear farming.

there is no game content and the community does not care about winning in wz.

so in the current state i would say the best way that there is some mulitplayer in this mmo would be to remove the need of farming. then either all quite their account or they start playing for fun.

I don't know I run into guys that play for fun rather than playing to win or playing for gear. Play for all three but mainly to win. I think they have to add new maps to the current warzones along with a few more game types(CTF and a non objective type game would work I think). If there is a reason to not play often it is the fact that it is the same thing over and over again on the same maps.............. and there isn't true world pvp.

Damn, looks like you'll have to rely on skill to defeat all these crappy 'casuals', right?

If you take away my gear crutch by making it so everyone can have comparable gear and that I have to win by skill I'm rage quitting the game.

/signed

*A skilless PvPer who has endless amounts of time to grind for their crutch*

Confirmed how?

QnA with the Dev's just announced. Sadly i wish i was trolling i was about to put in a little time gearing out my shadow and commando healbot with some PvP BUT since they just announced next patch War Hero gear will require no rank why should i even bother with 3 kills a wargames and i need 100+ to buy crap that will vendor for 5k credits?

Edited by warkat

If you take away my gear crutch by making it so everyone can have comparable gear and that I have to win by skill I'm rage quitting the game.

/signed

*A skilless PvPer who has endless amounts of time to grind for their crutch*

So your saying that if we gear our premade in our chamption sets instead of our battlemaster sets, we will start loosing? Is that really what you think?

You are one of those players that prides himself on his gear, rather than his skill.

OH SNAP! He totally rolled you over and poked you in the keyster on this one OP, and I'm laughing about it.

Enjoy getting your butt kicked in that end-game gear.

So your saying that if we gear our premade in our chamption sets instead of our battlemaster sets, we will start loosing? Is that really what you think?

Sounds likely.

If it's not the case, then you don't need the BM gear, do you?

So, sit down.

Mmm, im "casual" and i think this new idea is stupid.

It essentially invalidates the entire purpose of valour ranks, which begs the question why have them at all? Progression is good and needed in any RPG, all they needed to do was reduce the time = gear formula and that should have largely been handled by the fact it was against other players of your rank.

RPG, roll play, you take the roll of a character.

Do you think jedi's would just be given a light sabre and sent on there way ? Gear should be earned and not given out willy nilly.

If there was no grind for anything or you didnt have to earn your items it would be an fps

Yep, you could really see someone swinging a light saber from a FPS hud. :confused:

They need to add more gametypes/maps to go with every single game type + add in levels to match the best players against the best players. What would you rather do? Gear grind and care about how your numbers look after playing against less geared players .......or would you like to play against the best?

Add in another level for the 50 bracket(something like Valor).

Have it count your win/loss streak, your killing blow/death ratio, killing blow + assist ratio(for healers/tanks).

Also have it like the old school Halo system where you lose you lose points and when you win you win points. Allow people to bring in 8 man groups to WZs.

Use that new level system to match players with/against similar level players..if they are going cross server then that'll be crazy amounts of people.

Sounds likely.

If it's not the case, then you don't need the BM gear, do you?

So, sit down.

Yeah the 5% bump in stats is why we win 99% of our games. It must be comforting for you to beleive that is why you always lose. That the 4 premade players have very slightly better stats is why they win 6-0 in hutball the last 100 games.

I want something to work for, something to earn. Gear progression.

You want everyting handed to you like some wellfare case.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.