Why is Darth Baras fat?

TROOGDOOR

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darth Sidious was a little overweight in The Phantom Menace too. He lost most of it by RoTS. When you get older it's easier to carry weight and harder to get it off. I know that from experience. :(

Darth Baras is at least middle aged, maybe older. He just needs to do some of his own killings for a change.

Edited by Master-Nala

I used to think that Baras' mask looked lame. Then I got to endgame and saw him without it... and he's frigging hillarious. If they were aiming for "menacing" or "imposing", they failed. If they were aiming for "Your least favorite uncle" then they succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

I used to think that Baras' mask looked lame. Then I got to endgame and saw him without it... and he's frigging hillarious. If they were aiming for "menacing" or "imposing", they failed. If they were aiming for "Your least favorite uncle" then they succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

So he has a really bad toupee on under that mask?

I soooo didn't see it coming.

He ate all the pies.

Or maybe instead of sitting on his fat arse using force choke, he should walk his chunky behind over to the poor sod and use his own hands to burn those calories.

Next?

Edited by QuiJonPed

Darth Baras Kit Contains.

Lightsaber

Popeyes chicken ( KFC is republic )

4XL clothing

Grape Soda

Twilek girl hidden in pants

Guide book on how to cheat on your weight watchers diet

and finally

coupons for Mc chicken sandwich

• 2 years later...
4 != All. =P

A slider would have been nice; I'd have wanted somewhere between 2 and 3.

Sliders for the body have been asked for since beta. I kid you not. People were already spoiled by stuff like morrowind...

About baras... I can't believe no one noticed the obvious:

Foce-Bubble gone horribly horribly wrong due to one of his hissy-fits.

Edited by chillshock