Why is Darth Baras fat?

TROOGDOOR

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I dont think of Baras as fat, but built like The Kingpin. He looks fat, but its all muscle.

Contrary to all appearances, most of his body mass is actually muscle that has been built to extraordinary size, much like a sumo wrestler and he is almost as strong as it is physically possible for an ordinary human to be.

from here: Kingpin_(comics)

• 2 years later...
The character darth baras was made to be tubby so rosie odonnel could play him if there was an old republic movie .......no movie ever got made because when showed the original script for said movie.....rosie odonnel took one look at it....and then ate it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

In my opinion. When you get older your metabolism slow down. And after a life in frontlines Baras turns to a backlines. In fact he went from active person to siting person. Plus he may have some few politicals 's buffets. Minor your physical activity and major your amounts of calories you gain weight.

Personnaly I expect a few more body type from SWTOR like a very obese ( that don't look cartoonish one for sure) one and a skiny tall one.

I named one of my avatar Baaraas.

I want to have a heavy romance story with the masters which we have.

To continue the reason why Baras is fat... I think he eats all the day to discompress for the toture sessions and he restores his Force power from this fact.

I love people who doesn't care about the regard from the others.