1.2 is amazing but... No big butt fix for Jedi Knight robes?

Toweleeeie

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hardly dare to leave my ship anymore. It is so embarassing, I can feel everybody staring at my back...

It even has come to the point where I... I... vomit my Rodian Mayonnaise Sandwich.

BW, pleeeze! My self esteem needs a buff!

heh, happens to Empire too. Its the graphic of the whatever that stands away from the backside. I believe I read this was a change back in beta because of the clipping. Not sure really.

If this was done on purpose to hide a clipping issue... im just... i dont even know what to say...

Sorry OP, ever since Master Satele gave birth, took on the position of Jedi Grand Master and Council Member, and discovered Cheetos, she has gained about 40 lbs and now uses a little known Jedi Mind Trick to make others think she is still slim.

To compensate, she has mandated that all robes in the Galaxy have padded backsides so that other people look the way she does when she looks in the mirror.

Bioware, are you aware of the big butt situation?

It could be worse. I was in the middle of a boss fight with his annoying henchies when whammo! Giant Jedi butt filled the screen. I could not see what I was doing as all I saw was buttocks. I actually beat the boss though I had to log in and out to banish said butt. Sir Mix-A-Lot, Jedi Master with a butt fetish, would have been proud of me.