Re-subbed

Foch

MMO player: OMG PLZ PLZ fix this little tiny thing OMG :mad:

Dev: Done and done. Finished before lunch time. :cool:

MMO player: OMG this is the kinda thing your billion dollar team focuses on OMG RAGE QUIT!. :mad::mad::mad:

/facepalm.

MMO player: OMG this is the kinda thing your billion dollar team focuses on OMG RAGE QUIT!. :mad::mad::mad:

/facepalm.

Everyone will always QQ. The other day someone cancelled his account over Datacron difficulty.... w..t..f..?

Edited by reaperkeepet

well i never did unsub but this will fix it for all

coming in 1.2: Voice restraining mod for the ship robot (aka mute)

Well thank the Gods. C2 is so annoying I hate to go to the ship. I made the mistake of actually having him travel with my toon on Taris for all of 5 minutes before I had to ditch him for my mental health.

Niiiiice. With the affection gain i'll finally be able to shut his trap and make him like it!!

They should do it with an MK fatality style cutscene where you grab him by the neck and single-handedly tear the auditory circuits out.

Edited by Cormey

well i never did unsub but this will fix it for all

coming in 1.2: Voice restraining mod for the ship robot (aka mute)

I heard you can keep that droid or pick Fisto from Fallout 3: New Vegas.

I'm keeping the current droid, foot rubs are plenty for me.

/joke off

LALALALALA Don't care, must cater to my every need because I'm entitled. Do you listen to yourselves? Poor Bioware, they give you cool stuff but you defaecate all over it. You know better? Try constructive criticism.

/facepalm.

I'm with you. After today's multiple-hours session, it's pretty clear to me that the Devs haven't been doing anything except fixing the ship droid's voice response for months.

It really makes one wonder what they've done with their time...

___

Hopefully they added an intermediate "Terse" mode between "Bury You In Commentary" and "Mute". I'm not totally against his comments, but could just use about 50-75% less of them.

Edited by Kubernetic

With all the problems this game has this is what they focus on....LMFAO!!!!!

yup that's what they focused on. They are no other additons to the game or bug fixes. All 1.2 has is a restraining bolt for C2N2.

You know I would actually be 100% ok with that.