[Panel Discussion] State of the Game (10:30AM CST)

given that there's different panels for basically all the other topics that people would have question on, i think it's likely any non-state of the game questions / comments will be nuked.

I'd like to hear the panel address lessons they have learned thus far - and what they've done to address it.

no MMO is launched with a perfect game, but my personal belief is that it makes for a better company that can admit the things they didn't account for, so that I know they are now aware of it and will / have made adjustments.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crossing skills is a good thing in my HO, or humble opinion for those of you who are unfamiliar with the expression, that way a Jedi Knight might gain use of a Double-bladed lightsaber, which is what I think they should had had the option to do in the first place, but meh I'm not a developer. Have to believe that what their doing is in the best interests of the game.

I like the fact that they've been promising 1.2 in March for a little while now, and they aren't going to deliver. How many subs are they going to lose do you think? Definitely canceling mine.

Cancel quick and get out then. I happen to like the game and I know it's only getting better.

I like the fact that they've been promising 1.2 in March for a little while now, and they aren't going to deliver. How many subs are they going to lose do you think? Definitely canceling mine.

After watching that video and seeing the content added, you've already paid for it with an active sub going up till now, why not just enjoy what you're going to get instead of whining about them missing a projected date that was never confirmed.

Some people can never be happy...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.