The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[Panel Discussion] Operations and Flashpoints (2:00PM CST)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me?

This guy is reading the presentation for the first time AT The freaking summit? This is the most unprofessional crap I've ever seen. He's reading directly from the slides like he's never seen it. Why isn't the person who built the presentation DOING the presentation?

Sort of glad PVE doesn't matter much to me, if the PVP presentation is just as poorly done I'm going to lose a little of that faith I've had in you guys.

My fanboy level is declining =\

While he is reading the bullets off the powerpoint, he is going into detail on the points.

Lead designers don't get paid to make powerpoints and this guy just got there from Australia.

Are you kidding me?

This guy is reading the presentation for the first time AT The freaking summit? This is the most unprofessional crap I've ever seen. He's reading directly from the slides like he's never seen it. Why isn't the person who built the presentation DOING the presentation?

Agreed.

You need to keep in mind that the majority of the useful information will be during the Q&A portion of the presentation.

The outline is a summary but he'll expand on it. He knows the information behind it but he just doesn't have the bullet points specifically committed to memory.

You need to keep in mind that the majority of the useful information will be during the Q&A portion of the presentation.

The outline is a summary but he'll expand on it. He knows the information behind it but he just doesn't have the bullet points specifically committed to memory.

Are people really bashing a devs presentation skills?

:rolleyes:

Sometimes the speakers are busy actually working on things and don't have the time to make presentations. That's what notes and interns are for.

For normal office presentations to the company or share holders... yeah sure.

For presentations to the "public" you really need to be more personally involved in your material.

Are people really bashing a devs presentation skills?

:rolleyes:

Of course they are. If he was an excellent presenter, there would be people bashing him for putting all this work into a presentation when he should be "fixing their horribly buggy game!!!1!!"

Question: Are there any thoughts, to allow a vote at the beginning of a flash point to skip all movies? This way if people who repeat it over and over can just vote on their decision. Edited by Sherardp

Great job with the game so far BioWare.

Any plans for 32 man operations?

* Also, can we get an option to pass on all loot for the auto-assigned loot in normal modes?

Edited by XOrionX

QQ more credits are a joke to come by in this game.

That matters why? Yes credits are easy to come by but why more credit sinks? How about making a economy rather then just making a grind to get flashy ****

Great job with the game so far BioWare.

Any plans for 32 man operations?

* Also, can we get an option to pass on all loot for the auto-assigned loot in normal modes?

He stated earlier on that loot in Normal modes is going to be changed to be just like flash points, no more assigned loot.

That matters why? Yes credits are easy to come by but why more credit sinks? How about making a economy rather then just making a grind to get flashy ****

I can't watch the stream from here.

What are you talking about?